Gator Baseball 2023 Gator Baseball Thread- CWS Bound

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Waldrep starting tonight. Gives Sproat his normal rest.

Thanks for the info. I mentioned this was a possibility last week after Waldrep did not return after the rain and 1 inning of work, if he did not pitch the next day. I was not certain it would happen but mentioned it would give Sproat his full week. I hope the team can focus enough to win this series and not need to tax the starters in the SEC tourney. Would like to uses those games as nothing more than those guys getting some work.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Thanks for the info. I mentioned this was a possibility last week after Waldrep did not return after the rain and 1 inning of work, if he did not pitch the next day. I was not certain it would happen but mentioned it would give Sproat his full week. I hope the team can focus enough to win this series and not need to tax the starters in the SEC tourney. Would like to uses those games as nothing more than those guys getting some work.
And we would like you to NOT watch the game... ;)

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
FOUR egrigous mistakes all by Waldrep in one inning. Error, hit batter, another hit batter, and then do not cover first base, thus allowing a run.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
43 ways to watch PGA reruns, but no Gator baseball on Hulu?

fuchs me!

I have Hulu and watch the game via the ESPN App.
Select the app.
Select ESPN+ at the top
scroll down to Leagues
select NCAA Baseball
under 'Live and Upcoming'. scroll right to select UF/Kentucky

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If the error is on the pitcher, it should almost count as an earned run ;)

That being said, Waldrep has officially only 2 earned runs in 6 innings vs a loaded KY jelly team. Good outing!

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
If the error is on the pitcher, it should almost count as an earned run ;)

That being said, Waldrep has officially only 2 earned runs in 6 innings vs a loaded KY jelly team. Good outing!
Yeah after the one brain fart inning he was really good

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
If you are running on contact with the infield in, WTF was Kurland doing besides picking his nose?

With a lead late in games, you have to put Halter in for Fabian for defensive purposes.

Slater hits a batter on an 0-2 count and a 7 run lead.?

These are the types of things that can prevent you from getting all the way to the top.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
@ durty I wasn’t so concerned about tonight’s outcome or the quality of Waldrep’s start. I was wondering wether a pitcher’s error should count against their era, but apparently it doesn’t. But fielding your position is part of being a pitcher, so I think it should.

dz_23

Rich and Famous
Lifetime Member
Apr 3, 2016
Great win tonight, lets get the W tomorrow and I could care less if we show up to Hoover. 2/3 puts in top 8

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
@ durty I wasn’t so concerned about tonight’s outcome or the quality of Waldrep’s start. I was wondering wether a pitcher’s error should count against their era, but apparently it doesn’t. But fielding your position is part of being a pitcher, so I think it should.
That comment wasn't directed at you, more so at Foley for going apoplectic early :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.