Gator Baseball 2023 Gator Baseball Thread- CWS Bound

Status
Not open for further replies.

Towels 'N Sporks

We R Bad Cause Urban Cheated on Wife
May 19, 2016
Vandy and Arkansas playing on ESPN app. vandy up 1 going into the 7th. If they can hold arky off, which is no easy task, gators win an SEC title.

DarksideGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 8, 2017
Another impressive start by Cags. Who would’ve thought he would have the best pitching performance of the weekend for our Gators! Sure was nice getting some hits, runs, hrs, from the bottom of the lineup.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I actually thought the KY starter was lights out for 6 innings, given his previous stats this year. It was Friday night stuff and a low pitch count. But the team scratched early in the 7th and Sully struck gold, as mentioned with Thomas, b/c Halter can't hit shyt, but he is the best option at 3B defensively. But we do not do a good job of making adjustments. But Cags was also very good and again did not hit 97-98 and just pitched more fluidly.

As for the overturned HR, if you watch closely, the ball hit the Yellow Fair/Foul pole then caromed off the railing in foul ground, That is why it looked like a foul ball.

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Vandy and Arkansas playing on ESPN app. vandy up 1 going into the 7th. If they can hold arky off, which is no easy task, gators win an SEC title.
Florida (42-13, 20-10) would tie Arkansas for the conference championship if the Razorbacks lose.

Towels 'N Sporks

We R Bad Cause Urban Cheated on Wife
May 19, 2016
Florida (42-13, 20-10) would tie Arkansas for the conference championship if the Razorbacks lose.
Yes. Would share the title. Sharing or outright winning an SEC title in the toughest (by far) conference in baseball is a successful season in my mind, regardless of what happens in the postseason.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Yes. Would share the title. Sharing or outright winning an SEC title in the toughest (by far) conference in baseball is a successful season in my mind, regardless of what happens in the postseason.

With this team, a successful season would be getting to Omaha IMO. Anything less I would only consider a good season.

dz_23

Rich and Famous
Lifetime Member
Apr 3, 2016
Awesome Win, SEC champs and #1 seed in tournament. That gets us top 8 which is the most important fact. Lets go

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Congrats to Gator Baseball !! I admit struggling with disbelief after watching the pitching fiascos with starters and relievers alike and so many games with the offense piling up 10+ ks a game. 14 Ks against a middling team like Tucky just yesterday and 10 again today. But they did it and I don't want to diminish the accomplishment. However championship notwithstanding, they remain very susceptible heading into the SEC and NCAA tournament. Hopefully home-field advantage will pay off in the regionals and supers. Go Gators!!

solarman

Optimistic
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2014
I`m very happy for this team. I have watched every game this season except the Jacksonville game against the Noles. I even went to several of the home games. This is Sully`s best hitting team that I can remember and I hope they can make a deep run into the NCAA tournament.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Every team has weaknesses, but I like how we're playing. Should be fun.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
My father watches every single inning every year. He's always been a decent, non-profane man, but he swears like a sailor when it comes to Sully. Robert Deniro would blush. He thinks he's the worst in-game manager in the 186-year history of baseball, at any level. He prays every year that someone hires him away. Not surprisingly, no other program in America is even remotely interested.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
My father watches every single inning every year. He's always been a decent, non-profane man, but he swears like a sailor when it comes to Sully. Robert Deniro would blush. He thinks he's the worst in-game manager in the 186-year history of baseball, at any level. He prays every year that someone hires him away. Not surprisingly, no other program in America is even remotely interested.
Sounds like you need to spring for a prostitute.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Love it! Cags shoving of late is huge, if he keeps it up into the postseason we’ve got good things coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator