Recruiting 2024 Recruiting Thread: 4* 315 pound DL D'antre Robinson commits

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Utah had like 8 starters out and kicked our ass with a third team QB. Kentucky blows and kicked our ass. South Carolina is probably the third worst team in the league . None of these teams are more talented than us and we were fortunate to beat one of them . Anyone who doesn’t see that we have significant coaching flaws is a blind man .
I think everyone on this board actually knows this, and inadvertently admits it by saying we need an OC, we need an ST coach, we need to get rid of both oline coaches and get one that isn't a loser, etc.

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
It appears we picked up another preferred walk-on. He plays WR on Lagway's team.

No idea if he makes it, but I do love a kid who bets on a bigger opportunity for himself. Kahleil belongs even if not a star. Better than some scholarship guys. Like this PWO trend. Self belief drives a great amount of accomplishment.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think everyone on this board actually knows this, and inadvertently admits it by saying we need an OC, we need an ST coach, we need to get rid of both oline coaches and get one that isn't a loser, etc.
Hey!

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Both 5* WRs think offense is close and solid. And that they can take us over the top.

They think we need need huge strides in defense.

abefroman

Sausage King
Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2019
Justin Timberlake Waiting GIF by MOODMAN
Some good news!

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Both 5* WRs think offense is close and solid. And that they can take us over the top.

They think we need need huge strides in defense.
But what do they know? All the football experts on this site think CBN should be hung by the goalpost.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
But what do they know? All the football experts on this site think CBN should be hung by the goalpost.

Oh stop. There’s zero reason a team should look like this in year 2 of a tenure. I’ve been a huge supporter, but this is ridiculous. At a minimum there’s no way to explain that his team has not improved. I am no expert, but I wasn’t an expert at the last five times either. But I was still right.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Oh stop. There’s zero reason a team should look like this in year 2 of a tenure. I’ve been a huge supporter, but this is ridiculous. At a minimum there’s no way to explain that his team has not improved. I am no expert, but I wasn’t an expert at the last five times either. But I was still right.
Look at the roster he was given. There’s a reason the last guy was fired. Because he had a roster full of duds.

CBN is living and dying with his recruits. There are more freshmen starting than seniors on the team.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Look at the roster he was given. There’s a reason the last guy was fired. Because he had a roster full of duds.

CBN is living and dying with his recruits. There are more freshmen starting than seniors on the team.
It’s over for Napier. We suck on offense, defense and special teams. We make mind boggling mistakes every single game. Poorly coached football team. If he inherited a loaded roster, he’d likely go 8-4. Accept reality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.