Recruiting 2024 Recruiting Thread: 4* 315 pound DL D'antre Robinson commits

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I just moved a bunch of posts to one of the trash-the-staff threads. I said to keep the stuff in this thread related to recruiting only. Going forward, anything not related to recruiting in here gets deleted.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
This is 4 star commit Izaiah Williams. I love receivers who make everyone else look like they are in slow motion.

abefroman

Sausage King
Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2019
Let's hire a coach every two years and hope they bring in talent from the portal. We can be like fsu or ole miss.

Is there a coach out there that is worthy of coaching the Gators?

knight-as-judge-in-caddyshack-screaming-sa5r8kaib8nrbtd4.gif

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
This is 4 star commit Izaiah Williams. I love receivers who make everyone else look like they are in slow motion.

Nice! Flat out speed.

Will be great with Wilson and Jean.

Speaking of Jean.... @GatorJ have you heard anything on Jean? Is he dinged up or they trying to RS him?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Nice! Flat out speed.

Will be great with Wilson and Jean.

Speaking of Jean.... @GatorJ have you heard anything on Jean? Is he dinged up or they trying to RS him?
I haven’t. But I think it’s just because he’s a freshman just like Mizell. And they both have slight builds.

EWIII is just different.

If we got Jeremiah Smith he would be like EWIII in that he would just be too good to keep off the field.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
any news on the Oline ? i have only heard of one person but we def need more.

related note, should move big dez to o-line

We need to bring in OL, no question. But I also think that’s the one area where we have to utilize the portal. Not likely that any HS kid is going to be ready to contribute next year and we need help next year. Interesting thought on Watson. Wonder if they’ve looked at that.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
We need to bring in OL, no question. But I also think that’s the one area where we have to utilize the portal. Not likely that any HS kid is going to be ready to contribute next year and we need help next year. Interesting thought on Watson. Wonder if they’ve looked at that.
i dont think he moves particularly well, jsut takes up a lot of space. not sure a fairly immobile big boy on the o-line would be good. could be completely wrong tho, who knows.

Kevlo911

Oct 29, 2019
i dont think he moves particularly well, jsut takes up a lot of space. not sure a fairly immobile big boy on the o-line would be good. could be completely wrong tho, who knows.
yeah watching the ark game live, he doest move forward much; just holds ground

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
George can barely get his hands on a solid pass rusher because he moves to slow. Dez makes George look fast. Watson is by and large a waste until he figures out a way to control his weight. At this point, it is embarrassing.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
YT saying...

BREAKING: Gators get MASSIVE OL Commit from the Seminoles!​

Mark Faircloth is a PWO who had PWO-offers from UGAy and Clemson.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator