Recruiting 2024 Recruiting Thread: 4* 315 pound DL D'antre Robinson commits

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
It’s over for Napier. We suck on offense, defense and special teams. We make mind boggling mistakes every single game. Poorly coached football team. If he inherited a loaded roster, he’d likely go 8-4. Accept reality.
I don't give a flying monkey **** how good this recruiting class is, he'll be fired before Dec 1st 2024. He's a smooth brained no coaching mother ****er and couldn't carry butters clip board. Pray to the football gods Lane Kiffin hasn't already took another job by then.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Look at the roster he was given. There’s a reason the last guy was fired. Because he had a roster full of duds.

CBN is living and dying with his recruits. There are more freshmen starting than seniors on the team.

We’re 15th in total talent composite. Arkansas is 32nd. And we were at home.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Look at the roster he was given. There’s a reason the last guy was fired. Because he had a roster full of duds.

CBN is living and dying with his recruits. There are more freshmen starting than seniors on the team.
This is an example of pure unadulterated blind homerism. I expect nothing less from our resident homer j.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
This is an example of pure unadulterated blind homerism. I expect nothing less from our resident homer j.
This is what happens when fans confuse hired mercenaries (coaches) with being Gators. I love my Gators (the team), and am appalled at the absolute crap our AD is giving them as leaders and teachers (hired mercs). Screw Napier, Mullen, McSharkfuchser, and Muschump.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
I don't give a flying monkey **** how good this recruiting class is, he'll be fired before Dec 1st 2024. He's a smooth brained no coaching mother ****er and couldn't carry butters clip board. Pray to the football gods Lane Kiffin hasn't already took another job by then.

Hard to argue with this, Lane sure is having a ton more success with a ton less talent and in a harder division. Just wish the guy knew how to pick successful D-coordinators. Don't think he'd be my first choice, but he'd be on my short list for sure.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
This is what happens when fans confuse hired mercenaries (coaches) with being Gators. I love my Gators (the team), and am appalled at the absolute crap our AD is giving them as leaders and teachers (hired mercs). Screw Napier, Mullen, McSharkfuchser, and Muschump.
I guess I don't get it. Other than Spurrier, who wouldn't you consider a "mercenary"? You have to be an alum to be Gator coach?

The great coaches around the league, outside of Harbaugh, have nothing to do with the schools they are coaching.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I guess I don't get it. Other than Spurrier, who wouldn't you consider a "mercenary"? You have to be an alum to be Gator coach?

The great coaches around the league, outside of Harbaugh, have nothing to do with the schools they are coaching.
Could be wrong, but I think the point was you shouldn't blind homer hired guns. Cheer as long as they do what needs to be done, but don't bury your head in the sand when they don't just bc they are gators at heart, bc they aren't.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

I considered BN to be a non mercenary coach. I really felt that he gave it his all and wanted to win. If he takes a penny after tomorrow, I was wrong.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Let's hire a coach every two years and hope they bring in talent from the portal. We can be like fsu or ole miss.

Is there a coach out there that is worthy of coaching the Gators?
We’re gonna end the season with 5 straight losses and have 2 straight losing seasons in his first 2 years. How much more do you need to see to be convinced he ain’t the guy? I’ve seen enough at this point. Waiting just prolongs the inevitable like it did with the last 3.
Reality sucks sometimes.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Let's hire a coach every two years and hope they bring in talent from the portal. We can be like fsu or ole miss.

Is there a coach out there that is worthy of coaching the Gators?

Again, I love you man, but when exactly was the last time we were wrong about a head coach. In fact, to imply your logic, we would still have Dan Mullen, who is responsible for the lack of talent on the field that you pointed out.

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
But what do they know? All the football experts on this site think CBN should be hung by the goalpost.
Oooohh...Oooohhh...Do tell your highness.
Please educate all of us dolts out here, that have only been participating, coaching, watching and analyzing Football from Fn Pee Wee to the NFL for over 40 Fuching years, what brilliance on the Fuching field we are NOT seeing???

Do tell!!!!!

What the Fuch are we not seeing with this Gdamned inept, listless, lack of fundamentals, weak , football this team plays under Napier?

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

My point is that we have homers who are throwing the players under the bus in order to defend hired mercenaries from being held accountable for not doing the job they were hired to do. We are ranked 15th in talent, yet look like we're not even in the top 50 on the field. Whose fault is that? According to the pumpers, it's the players making our illustrious hired guns look like schit. Maybe, and I'm going out on a limb here so bear with me, but maybe it's the guy making $7 million/year who is responsible for taking top 15 talent and making it barely look top 100. I know I know! It's a crazy thought! I'm just saying, there might be a sliver of truth there to consider.

Or, you know, so-called "real Gator fans" can keep blaming the real Gators (players) for making the mercenaries look bad. Poor Napier, Mullen, McElwain, and Muschamp; they were just victims of schitty Gators.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Let's get this thread back to recruiting only. There are plenty of other threads to bitch about the staff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.