Recruiting 2024 Recruiting Thread: 4* 315 pound DL D'antre Robinson commits

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
YT saying...

BREAKING: Gators get MASSIVE OL Commit from the Seminoles!​

Mark Faircloth is a PWO who had PWO-offers from UGAy and Clemson.
The 6-foot-5.5, 305-pound Faircloth is not considered a ranked prospect by national recruiting services. However, he received scholarship opportunities from schools such as Florida Atlantic, Alabama-Birmingham and Middle Tennessee State and obtained interest as a walk-on from programs like Georgia and Clemson.

billable

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
The ol coaches are the weak link in the recruiting chain. They both need to go. We'll find out Napiers commitment to the program versus his hires this off-season.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Oh stop. There’s zero reason a team should look like this in year 2 of a tenure. I’ve been a huge supporter, but this is ridiculous. At a minimum there’s no way to explain that his team has not improved. I am no expert, but I wasn’t an expert at the last five times either. But I was still right.
I am going to say you need to be the one to stop. Preseason the experts said we would win 3. We will beat LSU , Missery, and the Gals to end the season. We ain't got the horse to compete with Georgia and won't for two more years. And if we lose out it shouldn't affect a real Gator one iota. If you support Gator football but they win championships you ain't doing it right.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
We’re gonna end the season with 5 straight losses and have 2 straight losing seasons in his first 2 years. How much more do you need to see to be convinced he ain’t the guy? I’ve seen enough at this point. Waiting just prolongs the inevitable like it did with the last 3.
Reality sucks sometimes.
Any arrests? What is the graduation rate? Really all that should matter in college.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Any arrests? What is the graduation rate? Really all that should matter in college.

I’m still supportive and go to every home game. So once again, I’ll say stop. We all hope the team does well and Napier succeeds. But do you really think we’re spending 7mil a year, plus an army of assistants(collectively say 15 mil) to help ensure 85 student athletes are getting good grades and no getting arrested?

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
I’m still supportive and go to every home game. So once again, I’ll say stop. We all hope the team does well and Napier succeeds. But do you really think we’re spending 7mil a year, plus an army of assistants(collectively say 15 mil) to help ensure 85 student athletes are getting good grades and no getting arrested?
Well, that is really another issue. The idea we spend that much (and get that much from TV revenue) has messed up the whole concept of student athlete. NIL and the Transfer Portal are symptoms of the disease. I can truthfully say I do not have the emotional response to losses (or wins TBH) that I did when I associated the Gator sports teams with the folks I went to class with and walked with at graduation Still follow, root for and want them to succeed but by and large, I do not think of paid athletes as representing my chosen University.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Well, that is really another issue. The idea we spend that much (and get that much from TV revenue) has messed up the whole concept of student athlete. NIL and the Transfer Portal are symptoms of the disease. I can truthfully say I do not have the emotional response to losses (or wins TBH) that I did when I associated the Gator sports teams with the folks I went to class with and walked with at graduation Still follow, root for and want them to succeed but by and large, I do not think of paid athletes as representing my chosen University.

No argument on the negatives of NIL and the portal. Still prefer to win and that’s still the objective that matters most.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Highest paid guidance counselor on the planet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.