Recruiting 2024 Recruiting Thread: 4* 315 pound DL D'antre Robinson commits

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
That’s not really true. I think around 6 ot 7 of that class of 30 transferred out.

And that school is in a lot of turmoil right now. They’re a bit of an outlier. Jimbo may not survive the year.

They weren’t really bringing in recruits through relationships. It was all pure NIL. So there was bound to be attrition.

I think will see the same thing with Miami at the end of the year.
Saw a stat that said Kevin Sumlin had a better record through the same amount of games. Big money A&M guys gotta be looking at that ROI.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Appriecate the lighthearted response. but calling me or others who dont yet share a rosy view lazy just further illustrates the "better fan" card deployment. If its lazy to find fault and talk about it, its just as lazy to ignore fault or as BMF used to say, "whistle past the graveyard." As far as the "told you so" quips, we've had a large body of work that says not good enough, but 2 wins against very poor teams and many are out in full force with the "see told you so" quips. The better fan thing isn't due to outlook, level of positivity, finger pointing or anything else because both sides do all that equally. The better fan thing is for those who call others out for that stuff while not realizing they do the same thing.

If we start competing and winning against quality opponents at home and on the road, you'll see a whole lot of positivity around here. The backend of our schedule is absolutely loaded - 4 of 5 teams ranked. If we win just 2 of the 4 games against ranked teams its going to be a lot more pleasant for those looking for positive posts.
Um, no, it's not.

OurProgramIsBroken

Oct 29, 2017
He was black. Just sayin'
Thats Racist GIF

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Clemson makes commits stop taking visits. That’s why the passive social media posts from TJ Moore is drawing attention.

As for the Billy argument. So long as he keeps making progress, I’ll support him. I never thought we’d be a contender prior to 2025 at the earliest. Too much of a rebuild. I fully expect a new OC after the season. If they pull Seaton, I expect two OL coaches still next year. They are recruiting better.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Durty is a guy that's made up his mind - and did it before Napier even set foot on campus.
That first post was about the last 15 years of coaching staffs. The nords and granthams and mactards and nussmeirers, etc. But you can make it all about billy bob if it makes you feel better.

As for the second, limp dck candy ass beta is a term of endearment.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Football record not criminal record.

Yeah, I’m definitely not sure they upgraded on a coaching level. He’s good, not great, much like Fisher and seems like a decent person.

But this guy was known by fans as “Rumlin” back when he was at A&M. He’s coaching in Maryland now, and in Tampa on a bye week, out at 1am on a Saturday. Anyone want to guess some of the details of that evening?:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator