Recruiting 2024 Recruiting Thread: 4* 315 pound DL D'antre Robinson commits

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Some good points, and you may be right. I’m hoping. Technically though, it was the second road game of the season. I would’ve let it slide if you hadn’t said it like six times.
yeah...I keep forgetting about that Utah game, because, well, it was so forgettable. Very well could be wrong as well, and I admit that is definitely a possibility. But some here forget the fact we recruited like ****e for a good amount of time before this coach showed up even though they harped about it incessantly while it was happening. Then they cry like little babies when we get beat by a team that has more talent than we do...by a large margin. If last Saturday showed us anything, it wasn't about how piss poor our coaching is or isnt, its about how much better those fuchsing muthafuchsing fuchsers in that piece of ****e state georgia have recruited than us for a while.
When does the "play great" week hit? I want to watch that one!
I thought we played equally as good against UTooth and USC as we played bad against Utah and UK. Fuchs uga...they are just loaded compared to us and it showed.
Staffs often take over a program and play their recruits first. Do you believe we were so talent-bare that the RSSO, JRs, SRs on the team weren't as good as the true FR the staff is playing? I wouldn't be surprised given Mullenz and Co lazy recruiting.
I think you answered your own question. And yes...I believe the young players we are playing are better than the players with more seniority than them. Why ask a question that you already have the answer. For poops and laughs, is there a freshman playing right now that you think the older player on the bench is better? And are you saying this is just a case of a coach playing his players over better players because they are his players? Personally...I think that is full of ****e and speaks volumes about the way you think instead of reality.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
yeah...I keep forgetting about that Utah game, because, well, it was so forgettable. Very well could be wrong as well, and I admit that is definitely a possibility. But some here forget the fact we recruited like ****e for a good amount of time before this coach showed up even though they harped about it incessantly while it was happening. Then they cry like little babies when we get beat by a team that has more talent than we do...by a large margin. If last Saturday showed us anything, it wasn't about how piss poor our coaching is or isnt, its about how much better those fuchsing muthafuchsing fuchsers in that piece of ****e state georgia have recruited than us for a while.

I thought we played equally as good against UTooth and USC as we played bad against Utah and UK. Fuchs uga...they are just loaded compared to us and it showed.

I think you answered your own question. And yes...I believe the young players we are playing are better than the players with more seniority than them. Why ask a question that you already have the answer. For poops and laughs, is there a freshman playing right now that you think the older player on the bench is better? And are you saying this is just a case of a coach playing his players over better players because they are his players? Personally...I think that is full of ****e and speaks volumes about the way you think instead of reality.
you're quick to slam folks for feeling different than you, but a lot of what you post can be summarized by saying youth and lack of talent are the reasons we lose. Well, i got news for you, we've been beat plenty the last few years by teams younger or less talented than us. sometimes both.

at some point those become excuses masking the real issue. coaching.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

Fully agree in your first two paragraphs. Like word for word with the root causes and the positives to go off of. Once you started quoting other people it got a little wordy and I lost interest. You’re still Top-5 though.

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018

First off, No one expected us to beat Ga., Trust me.
What we DID expect was a competent football team that played with a purpose and physicality. Don't hand me that horse**** about recruiting either.
A championship caliber coach would have had us within two TD's against Ga.
Ga was missing their best player and two starters on the O line.
We had two weeks to come up with that game plan??????
Two weeks to review the history of the rivalry, to get the team fired up and running on all cylinders, two weeks to find something to our advantage on offense and defense and that's what we rolled out???

Take a look around the country.
Take a look at some other programs with first and second year head coaches.
Hell, Look at what Wisconsin did to Ohio State. You think Whisky has more talent that us????
Before you even go off on one of your patented arrogant holier than thou rants, No, I don't want to hire Luke Fickell.

Yes, Last Saturday did indeed show us how terrible our coaching is, and has been for quite some time, a timeframe that includes the two ass hats before the current one.
Last Saturday was ...EMBARRASSING.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
I think every new staff does it, regardless. It was an inquiry, not a direct accusation. Besides, how would I or anyone know if there are better players, at any position, if they are not playing?

Staffs often take over a program and play their recruits first. Do you believe we were so talent-bare that the RSSO, JRs, SRs on the team weren't as good as the true FR the staff is playing? I wouldn't be surprised given Mullenz and Co lazy recruiting.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
you're quick to slam folks for feeling different than you, but a lot of what you post can be summarized by saying youth and lack of talent are the reasons we lose. Well, i got news for you, we've been beat plenty the last few years by teams younger or less talented than us. sometimes both.

at some point those become excuses masking the real issue. coaching.
Utah had like 8 starters out and kicked our ass with a third team QB. Kentucky blows and kicked our ass. South Carolina is probably the third worst team in the league . None of these teams are more talented than us and we were fortunate to beat one of them . Anyone who doesn’t see that we have significant coaching flaws is a blind man .

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator