Recruiting 2024 Recruiting Thread: 4* 315 pound DL D'antre Robinson commits

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Our weakness does seem to be related to Billy's losing seasons/ nuke seat but also not having a DL coach, DB coach until a few days ago, or a competent OC or OL.
Other than that were in good shape for kickers, long snappers and guys who want to be career special teams players, right? Oh wait we suck at that too...

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
As discussed earlier, Hayes had an unexpected visit to Miami as well.

Either Billy holds this class together or it’s going to be a disaster. I hope he can pull it through.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
are we bringing in anyone for unofficial visits?
s-l1600.jpg

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
As discussed earlier, Hayes had an unexpected visit to Miami as well.

Either Billy holds this class together or it’s going to be a disaster. I hope he can pull it through.

Saw that Rob Sale was doing an in-home visit with a PWO lineman in Tallahassee yesterday. That’s certainly time well spent.

I guess it’s possible that he’s so bad at recruiting, we’re just coming up with random things for him to do.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Saw that Rob Sale was doing an in-home visit with a PWO lineman in Tallahassee yesterday. That’s certainly time well spent.

I guess it’s possible that he’s so bad at recruiting, we’re just coming up with random things for him to do.

We are in the final 3 for OT Favour Edwin. TOS mods are saying that we’re really not.

Big surprise.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
that means we will get the next reject from bama once he enters the portal
We were on him early but supposedly the OL coaches stopped recruiting him this fall. Bama picked up their recruiting on him this fall.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
We losin’ errbody….

“If I can’t recruit 25 good players to come to the University of Florida then maybe I shouldn’t be the coach here.”

-Billy Napier

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.