Please Leave Season 5 GIF by ABC Network
0p0Rx41zM9S9.jpeg

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I see a path for the Gators to be good enough to compete for the playoffs in 2025. Next year will be brutal. I'm not sure I want to fire Nape. Since he landed the generational QB, we have to give him a chance to see what he can do with him. That means hanging on until the end of 2025. Sad and painful, but necessary.
Ronnie signed Leak. Muschump signed Willy G. Thank god we didn’t give those sons of bitches the opportunity to further our demise . Billy ain’t making gator football great again!!!

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Ronnie signed Leak. Muschump signed Willy G. Thank god we didn’t give those sons of bitches the opportunity to further our demise . Billy ain’t making gator football great again!!!
Signing Leak was a big deal at the time, but we were a national powerhouse so no surprise there. Not sure Will Grier should be mentioned in the same sentence as DJ Lagway, National Player of the Year, High School Hiesmen and next Gator great.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I like my OL big and nasty. He is.

I like my OL to be some of the smartest dudes on the team. He isn't.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I like my OL big and nasty. He is.

I like my OL to be some of the smartest dudes on the team. He isn't.

Still wanted him. He's a tackle. Center is the one that needs the brains.

He doesn't look anything like Deon though. Weird.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Still wanted him. He's a tackle. Center is the one that needs the brains.

He doesn't look anything like Deon though. Weird.

I’ll give him this bit of credit. The moment he said “look at Napier”, I braced for impact. Thought for sure he was going to take a shot at us being 5-7. Surprisingly sounded complimentary, even if I don’t agree.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I’ll give him this bit of credit. The moment he said “look at Napier”, I braced for impact. Thought for sure he was going to take a shot at us being 5-7. Surprisingly sounded complimentary, even if I don’t agree.
:lol: Great minds. I was thinking he was going to slam BN too ... I'm not convinced he didnt change his mind and drop it.

His first example was Colorado being 1-11 to 4-8 in Deons first season, then brought up BN at Florida ... then dropped it.

Last edited:

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I only care that the QB that gives us the best chance to win starts and plays. I just feel like if that were DJ he still wouldnt start.
Yes. I do hope we get DJ ready to play and see him early. Not sure Mertz can take another season of beating with our OLine.

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
I only care that the QB that gives us the best chance to win starts and plays. I just feel like if that were DJ he still wouldnt start.
It’s almost impossible for it to be DJ at this point. Eventually I’d expect DJ to be a better player, but successful experience at the QB position insanely difficult to usurp even if the physical talent gap is large.

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
It’s almost impossible for it to be DJ at this point. Eventually I’d expect DJ to be a better player, but successful experience at the QB position insanely difficult to usurp even if the physical talent gap is large.
As a thought exercise would anyone take prime Josh Allen over back 1/3 of his career Tom Brady?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.