Recruiting 2024 Transfer Portal Thread: Washington starting Safety Asa Turner headed to UF

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
@oxrageous - i’m not freaking out about the transfer portal. I actually think who we have going in right now isn’t particularly bad. Even with Princely and ETN.

The stat I thought you would like is something I heard on Shane‘s podcast this morning. Every single wide receiver in Alabama’s 2020 and 2021 class has transferred in the portal.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
@oxrageous - i’m not freaking out about the transfer portal. I actually think who we have going in right now isn’t particularly bad. Even with Princely and ETN.

The stat I thought you would like is something I heard on Shane‘s podcast this morning. Every single wide receiver in Alabama’s 2020 and 2021 class has transferred in the portal.
Losing Princely is addition by subtraction.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
What happened to the talks between us and the Alaskan Ice Hawks secondary crew? I thought there would be an announcement by now.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Can Ciatric help us determine which kids give a sh!t?
I agree with him but I don’t see how you can be competitive today without the mercenaries.
You can't, so stop expecting to be or even wanting to be. Enjoy the game and remember its only a game played by very young men, where many of the starters couldn't care less about the Gators.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Can’t wait for him to run for 200+ and 3 touchdowns and Billy smile and congratulate him afterwards.
You can't wait for that?

I'm assuming we still have some fans left that are going to root for us to actually beat Georgia next year.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
You can't wait for that?

I'm assuming we still have some fans left that are going to root for us to actually beat Georgia next year.
If I am still around I will. Problem is kinda like me planting a garden. I plant it and root for it to succeed but the bugs and pests always eat it before it prospers. Im afraid the comparison is real.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
You can't wait for that?

We will beat them next year.

Their one trick wonder, beatlebanged , nincompoop coach is kaput.

Book it.

Last edited:

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
I don't care how bad he was in pass protection--Etienne entering the transfer portal is a damning indictment on the coaching ability of Napier.

It's one of his signature recruits and one of his only players he's developed at Florida...and he's transferring because he doesn't have confidence in the coach to (a) win games or (b) as a coach. Neither are good developments--and both are what fans have been concerned about since Day 1.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017

Sad Baby GIF

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

I thought that what Shane said. WOW

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator