Recruiting 2024 Transfer Portal Thread: Washington starting Safety Asa Turner headed to UF

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member

Awesome!

LB position is set for the future.

Animated GIF

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Awesome!

LB position is set for the future.

Animated GIF
I hope you are correct but pardon me for reserving judgment until I see how they perform on the field after being coached by what is typically an underwhelming coaching staff. Or maybe it is the uniform, but something happens to guys that play defense in that they seem to be out of position a lot, under varying coaching staffs.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
I hope you are correct but pardon me for reserving judgment until I see how they perform on the field after being coached by what is typically an underwhelming coaching staff. Or maybe it is the uniform, but something happens to guys that play defense in that they seem to be out of position a lot, under varying coaching staffs.
Annnd there it is.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I was talking about the players.

I watched both our LBs in the AA game and they were both sound. They are both built like college LBs and they are both ball hawks. LB from SC hasn't missed a tackle all season.

Coaching and scheme is another conversation. There isn't a position coach on the entire team that gives me a warm and fuzzy.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
:blahblah2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.