• Kyle Trask

Votes: 58 35.6%

• Total voters

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Franks low to Davis on his first throw. Franks again low. Both of those throws from him would either get a guy killed by a closing safety or linebacker or stop the back from easily cutting up the sideline.

Franks misses a throw to a GA on a rep where backs are working on protection on play-action.

Toney and Gamble with drops on air. Jones skips one off the grass. Franks a little high on an in route.

Krull getting yelled at for a route.

Cleveland with a drop.

Wells drops the corner route. Hammond drops the corner. Franks wobbles a deep throw.

:(

Hammond and Wells are only going to be back ups this year anyway. I’m not worried about Toney.

Franks will be replaced by the LSU game anyway.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Do we have a kicker or punter?
We have Townsend's younger brother, Townsend. He booms them 45+ yards. He transferred here after being punter for ?USF? as a freshman & sat out last year. (I think).

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Bleich looks huge. Need that size at guard

bd49bfa7-f20c-4b93-b715-557a284cbc7c-jpeg.10148
I have felt like this guy is more 5 Star then 3 Star since we signed him. When you watch his highlights he has a real nasty streak playing through the whistle not stopping until he has pancaked someone.

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I have felt like this guy is more 5 Star then 3 Star since we signed him. When you watch his highlights he has a real nasty streak playing through the whistle not stopping until he has pancaked someone.

Stars mean nothing when you get to college and all of a sudden it’s what have you done for me lately. You can be all world in high school and be a bust in college. Ask Byron Cowart. Or you can be a 3 Star and have a 5 Star career like Trey Burton.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

If he plays like a 5 star who lived up to the billing he will start the first game but I doubt they put him at Guard to start him. Anyone know the deal with that JUCO O lineman we got. He is even taller than Bleich.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I read that Conliffe overtook Clark for 1st NT yesterday. I like Conliffe and Slaton a lot. They remind me a lot of Easley and Floyd.

It's day 2, they are playing w/ the lineups. If anyone passes Clark it will likely be after game 2 or 3 or 4 or 5....not practice #1 in shorts and helmets.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Franks low to Davis on his first throw. Franks again low. Both of those throws from him would either get a guy killed by a closing safety or linebacker or stop the back from easily cutting up the sideline.

Franks misses a throw to a GA on a rep where backs are working on protection on play-action.

Toney and Gamble with drops on air. Jones skips one off the grass. Franks a little high on an in route.

Krull getting yelled at for a route.

Cleveland with a drop.

Wells drops the corner route. Hammond drops the corner. Franks wobbles a deep throw.

:(

Dude, are you just posting the 'bad' plays from the 2nd practice. Let it go. Give Mullen a chance. He didn't recruit Franks or Trask or Toney or Gamble or Cleveland or Hammond or Wells. Krull's been here a week....

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Stars mean nothing when you get to college and all of a sudden it’s what have you done for me lately. You can be all world in high school and be a bust in college. Ask Byron Cowart. Or you can be a 3 Star and have a 5 Star career like Trey Burton.

Bleich, for those that don't know, was at IMG.....for 1 semester. He left because "it wasn't for me". Without being a douche about it, he said the place was full of primadonna's and he didn't want to be a part of it. He went home...and stayed a 3-star. He would have been a 4-star had he stayed at IMG (the "IMG bump"?). I hope he plays his 4 games (w/ the new redshirt rule) and either wins a starting job...or redshirts....then becomes a staple in 2019.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Franks watches that much film and is still that clueless with the ball in his hands?

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
If he watched that much film, just goes to show he's getting nothing out of it.

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Franks watches that much film and is still that clueless with the ball in his hands?

Lol. In all seriousness, it sounds like he is taking ownership and at the very least trying to be a leader on and off the field. Hopefully, Mullen’s scheme will help Franks and simplify the game so his strengths are maximized while his weaknesses are masked. I’m hopeful that having more weapons around him and better line play will allow him to cut down on the mental errors. As clueless as he seemed last year, he’s still a young player. Let’s hope he makes a jump this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.