Votes: 58 35.6%

• Total voters

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You've got to think Perine may start losing snaps if the young guys learn the offense. To me, he may be the least dynamic of the group.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
With a two running back scheme they can all work Scarlett and Davis as first team would be a thunder and lightning approach add a rotation of the rest it’s a great scheme

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I agree, and I really like to root for him. He spent his own dime to come here and win a spot. And these young guys learning the offense can be more difficult than we’d like to think. Not to mention your points about Davis.

Who was the LB that played under Meyer that wasn’t flashy, but he was dependable and you could plug him in wherever? Reminds me a little bit of him.

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Sounds right. I think Perine has more talent, but has that same dependable feel to me

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Khairi Clark praising Nick Savage strength program. Asked how many games #Gators were physically overmatched: 'The majority.'

That was embarrassingly obvious.

How the fvkk did this man get hired at UF?

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Lemons is going to make it very difficult to keep him off the field.
Lemons is very, very talented. Im not sure where his head is, or whether he will develop, but I'd say he is as talented as anyone we've had since Fred Taylor.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Lemons is very, very talented. Im not sure where his head is, or whether he will develop, but I'd say he is as talented as anyone we've had since Fred Taylor.

Amazing talent with a two-cent head. Hopefully the kid can find a role...if he can catch the ball id use him on passing plays because in space he probably is our best chance at making someone miss

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator