5* Trevon Grimes: Announcing Aug 24

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It would shock everyone if it wasn't OSU.

We're probably 2nd.

Fingers crossed.

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
I love how these high school kids "announce" their verbal commitment dates like it's a presidential news conference or release date for next generation Apple i-phone. Yawn. Sorry TG, it's not going on my calendar.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
He's a 5-star. We're not interested. Our coaching staff is so good, they convert 3-star talent to 5-star talent in less than 1 year.....

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
He is going o play for Urbs.... would love a surprise, but I highly doubt it will happen.

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
Enjoy the terrible weather up there buddy. No chance Mac pulls a guy away from Urban. He couldn't hold Urban's jockstrap when it comes to recruiting. Urban is Usain Bolt while Mac would be Mount Cody in terms on a recruiting.

Rentmoneygawd

Jan 14, 2016
Enjoy the terrible weather up there buddy. No chance Mac pulls a guy away from Urban. He couldn't hold Urban's jockstrap when it comes to recruiting. Urban is Usain Bolt while Mac would be Mount Cody in terms on a recruiting.

Not many coaches can compete with ol Urbs in recruiting lol

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Is he a DT, MLB or OL? If not, dont care much. I dont think much of a receiver that wants to block the rest of his career anyway.

Other than the 06 class, Creyer's record at judging WR talent isnt particularly good and his jedi mind tricks w the scouting services seem to add stars to kids who dont seem to actually be any good at playing receiver.

Last edited:

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
I love how these high school kids "announce" their verbal commitment dates like it's a presidential news conference or release date for next generation Apple i-phone. Yawn. Sorry TG, it's not going on my calendar.

You mark the date to see another sheep product that lacks innovation?

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

And then half the time they end up changing their plans by signing day.
Wake me on the first Wednesday in February

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Not many coaches can compete with ol Urbs in recruiting lol

Urbs is the king.

He can promise them that they will be protected while in school and will be drafted above their actual value.
Like it or not, this is exactly what happens. You can get into trouble (Harvin, Hernandez, Pouncey's, et al) and nobody hears about it but they will hear your name on draft day.
Can you blame them?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It's important to note that Ohio State leads for him because he is originally from the Midwest. He just moved to Florida a couple years ago.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It's important to note that Ohio State leads for him because he is originally from the Midwest. He just moved to Florida a couple years ago.
Don't mess up a good whine session with your facts bro!!!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Has Mac landed a single 5-star player yet? Ivey?

If it's between us and OSU we don't have a prayer.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Stars are meaningless. Our coaches recruit players that fit their system. We don't need pure talent.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014

That's one reason I'm not overly concerned. The 5* CB from jax hurts, though. I don't understand the lack of interest when there's loads of PT next year. Unless maybe he just wants to go out of state.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.