5* Trevon Grimes: Announcing Aug 24

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Tell that to every coach not from Bama, OSU, and FSU, cause they are your last 5 champions and oh what do all 3 have in common? Yea thats right all 3 have been raking in the 5* players,
We dont need no stinkin blue chippers. We are doing it brick-by-brick also.

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
We won 10 games last year with a patched together OL. Until he starts losing I don't get what there's not to be excited about.

We will win 10 games again this year, even with all these dang 3 stars! :eek4:
Look at the records of the teams we played last year. We played more teams with losing records than winning records. As I see it Mac is 3-4 against teams with a winning record at UF. And we almost lost to ECU, Vandy, and TN. Take your O&B goggles off and really look at the team going forward and tell me with a straight face your not a little worried. Cause I'm a little worried going forward

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Look at the records of the teams we played last year. We played more teams with losing records than winning records. As I see it Mac is 3-4 against teams with a winning record at UF. And we almost lost to ECU, Vandy, and TN. Take your O&B goggles off and really look at the team going forward and tell me with a straight face your not a little worried. Cause I'm a little worried going forward
Then go back.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member

Our OL and Treon were 100% of the blame. We've upgraded at both areas big time. So, no I'm not worried.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.