5* Trevon Grimes: Announcing Aug 24

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
You mark the date to see another sheep product that lacks innovation?

No. I don't mark the calendar for any of the aforementioned non-events. But the liberal media will fall over themselves covering the first two. Personally, I don't own Apple products nor do I care to listen to Obama drama.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
That's one reason I'm not overly concerned. The 5* CB from jax hurts, though. I don't understand the lack of interest when there's loads of PT next year. Unless maybe he just wants to go out of state.
Nothing hurts less than a CB.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Stars are meaningless. Our coaches recruit players that fit their system. We don't need pure talent.

Your scarcasm I know Trex ... but in '96 we made OSU's Heisman QB look like
a 1* . I'd like to see a list comparing the last 25 years of placing WRs in the NFL
comparing UF to OSU. ??

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Your scarcasm I know Trex ... but in '96 we made OSU's Heisman QB look like
a 1* . I'd like to see a list comparing the last 25 years of placing WRs in the NFL
comparing UF to OSU. ??
I think you mean 2006.

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
Stars are meaningless. Our coaches recruit players that fit their system. We don't need pure talent.
Tell that to every coach not from Bama, OSU, and FSU, cause they are your last 5 champions and oh what do all 3 have in common? Yea thats right all 3 have been raking in the 5* players, they have a combined 42 5* players the last 5 classes and if you want to count the 17 class it goes to 49 but stars don't matter. Let me guess Mac will be the 1st coach in the history of the new era to win a championship with mostly 3* talent. Keep smoking your peace pipe hommie cause until he can recruit with the elite coaches (which I don't think will ever happen) he ain't winning squat worth celebrating

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Tell that to every coach not from Bama, OSU, and FSU, cause they are your last 5 champions and oh what do all 3 have in common? Yea thats right all 3 have been raking in the 5* players, they have a combined 42 5* players the last 5 classes and if you want to count the 17 class it goes to 49 but stars don't matter. Let me guess Mac will be the 1st coach in the history of the new era to win a championship with mostly 3* talent. Keep smoking your peace pipe hommie cause until he can recruit with the elite coaches (which I don't think will ever happen) he ain't winning squat worth celebrating

:blahblah:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Uh... He was being sarcastic.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member

Go root for somebody else and don't come back when we've won 10+ games again.

GatorRaz

Gator Fan in Enemy Territory!!!
Dec 12, 2014
Nothing hurts less than a CB.

Good DE's, DT's and LB's make the secondary look real good! Get some studs here and the DB's will roll in. Plus TG is a huge upgrade over whats his name that Mac let go!

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

LOL... This guy has 164 posts... ALL of them saying the EXACT SAME THING.

Refreshing to know that kev is in midseason form already.

'Kev lies awake at night fantasizing about a foursome between him, Jimbo, Saban, and Urb's.

Kyng

Founding Member
The Freak
Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2014
Founding Member
LOL... This guy has 164 posts... ALL of them saying the EXACT SAME THING.

'Kev lies awake at night fantasizing about a foursome between him, Jimbo, Saban, and Urb's.

The guy is a Seminole troll it's been obvious for so long. Also all the 5 stars Muschamp got us, what did we get for it? 4-8 season losing to GA Southern.

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
Go root for somebody else and don't come back when we've won 10+ games again.
See here's the thing I don't have to go root for another team I'll root for the Gators cause I'll be a Gator forever but that won't stop me from being upset when it's needed. And imo I don't like the direction it's headed under Mac.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
See here's the thing I don't have to go root for another team I'll root for the Gators cause I'll be a Gator forever but that won't stop me from being upset when it's needed. And imo I don't like the direction it's headed under Mac.

We won 10 games last year with a patched together OL. Until he starts losing I don't get what there's not to be excited about.

We will win 10 games again this year, even with all these dang 3 stars! :eek4:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator