Aaron Hernandez Commits Suicide

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
His client is dead. What's the point of protecting Hernandez as not a gay man at this point? Is it illegal to be gay?

I simply think Hernandez was way too concerned with his macho image to leave such a letter. Period. He may have been gay, but I don't believe he'd announce it in writing.
It is illegal in muslim countries. :)

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
RIP AH and more importantly to his victims. AH could never change and grow up. I hope he finds the peace in death he never had in life. But again RIP to his victims. They did not deserve it.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
RIP AH and more importantly to his victims. AH could never change and grow up. I hope he finds the peace in death he never had in life. But again RIP to his victims. They did not deserve it.

Where he might be going peace is not on the agenda.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014

So Hernadez was a 'mo.

At a press conference Wednesday in Worcester, Massachusetts, Lawrence F. Army Jr., the lawyer representing 22-year-old Kyle Kennedy, also said that three weeks before Hernandez hanged himself, the former New England Patriots tight end wrote his client a note that may have hinted at his suicidal thoughts, saying, “I think I’m going to hang it up, lol.”
Multiple law enforcement sources told Newsweek that Kennedy, who is serving time for robbing a gas station with a butcher knife, was Hernandez’s prison boyfriend. Army did not deny that characterization, and confirmed that Kennedy and Hernandez had requested that they be allowed to share a cell. He also said Kennedy was the intended recipient of one of the three notes Hernandez left next to an opened Bible in his cell.
Army said the two men knew each other “through correspondence prior to Kennedy’s stint,” in prison. Hernandez, Army said, was so close to Kennedy that he’d allegedly promised to gift him a custom-made $47,000 watch that is currently being held by the prison’s property clerk.
The lawyer said Hernandez’s relationship with Kennedy was well-known, and discussed in letters the two exchanged—some in what Army called “code”—and others Hernandez sent to Kennedy’s father and siblings. Army showed a portion of one of those letters at the press conference.
The lawyer says Kennedy plans to talk about his very close relationship with Hernandez—who had been writing to Kennedy’s family since 2016—once he is released from a segregated unit of the prison.Hernandez’s sexuality first emerged as an issue during the investigation into the murder of Odin Lloyd in June 2013. (Hernandez was convicted to life in prison for that crime.) Multiple law enforcement sources told Newsweek that Lloyd knew about an intimate relationship the NFL player had with a male high school friend and that Hernandez feared he would reveal that information to his girlfriend, who was the sister of Hernandez’s fiancé.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
I don't know what's true and not true, but it just so happens that this guy is getting out of a segregated unit post going public with an account that gives the prosecutor's office some kind of motive to hold onto. How coincidental.

I don't buy that he was emotionallyclose to Hernandez, because of when he chose to make this public. If he needed cash, he could have any time in future have announced he was the lover and had plenty of publicity. So obviously torn up with loss and grief he needs to do a dog and pony show now and not later and I'm sure there will be a tell all book soon.

Also significant is the fact that elsewhere he laments how painful this suidcide must be this must be for the fiance, child, family and how he really wanted to extend his condolences to them. In truth, if he felt for them as he would have had the public believe, he would have contacted them privately at this point instead of giving them this to deal with before they even had a funeral. He doesn't give a crap about being sensitive to the little girl, despite what he claimed. BS sentiment.

This is just more of the circus around AH and the case and death...

Last edited:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
A suicide leaves notes (plural) because he wants to speak for himself, not someone else speaking for him. A suicide is speaking about the total end of all.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It's a backwards law. Not the law in most states. Usually your conviction is final when the judge finds you guilty. If you appeal, the conviction remains valid until an appellate court overturns it.

Doesn't matter. Everyone knows that he is a serial killer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.