Aaron Hernandez Commits Suicide

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm betting the NFL can fight that tooth and nail and win. If not, the Hernandez's will have their pants sued off and the money will end up with Odin Lloyd's family.
Well, I'm pretty sure if you can void a dude's contract for beating a woman in an elevator you can probably do the same with someone who has shot numerous people.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Who else did he kill?

He was guilty just now...key pieces of evidence were considered too prejudicial. Not guilty was a joke.

OJ was "not guilty" lol.

Ahern is a POS and the world is better off without him.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He was guilty just now...key pieces of evidence were considered too prejudicial. Not guilty was a joke.

OJ was "not guilty" lol.

Ahern is a POS and the world is better off without him.

For sure he's a POS.

GatorCatsi

¡No más tacos gratis!
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2016
I am pretty sure it is untreatable. He was a serial killer. The world is a much better place.
Hernandez death didn't even marginally move the "world is a better/worse place" needle.
He's dead and the world is just as it was and would have been had he lived.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Sociopathy is as irreversible as the color of your hair. You either have it or you don't, and if you do it's a forever thing.

Unempathetic
Dishonest
Lack of conscience
Sense of grandiosity
Manipulative, oh, man can they be manipulative

My fiance's ex is a sociopath. He tried to kill her through the family court system. We had to outspend the fool, and when defeated he ditched his lawyer and declared bankruptcy. Niiiiiiice. He now contends he is "sorry" over the damage caused. Effing liar.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
So is there any chance someone informed Hernandez about the whole vacated conviction thing and that his family could collect his pension if he never faced appeal?

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
The guards I knew were really stressed guys working in constant danger because there was a lot of crime going on in the state prison ( also in Florida and for serious offenders), and a lot of it was not aimed at them, but mostly at other inmates, although they as guards also had to be hypervigilant to avoid things like being knifed, in addition to stopping fires and interrupting assaults..This does not breed warm fuzzy feelings toward inmates or much desire to risk death or injury to prevent attacks by inmates on other inmates. In fact compassion makes them vulnerable to manipulation potentially endangering them..

. Not real keen on this work environment the one guard's chant was" they should just take them out, put them against a wall, and shoot them' Then there was another guard they talked about that was so brutal they had no respect for him at all as a person although they didn't mind taking his money at poker after work.

In prison, as far as I'm concerned, based on the incidents they related pretty much daily or every few days, plus how the job affected them, and the total absence of any sign of appreciation from higher ups combined with a crap salary for daily risking their lives, any death in prison ruled a suicide or accident very easily might not be. And it;s not like the prison is going to want to tell the victim's families their loved one died or was injured though any intentional action on someone's part while in the custody of the state.

Last edited:

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'm betting the NFL can fight that tooth and nail and win. If not, the Hernandez's will have their pants sued off and the money will end up with Odin Lloyd's family.

Crazy situation. I do remember reading about some big financial crooks that pulled a bunch of crooked mess waiting to commit suicide once the cases were in appeal status and it making it where their families were able to protect some of the money they had from civil litigation due to how the laws were written etc.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

A lawyer was calling 93.5 (i think that is) ESPN in tampa, saying without the conviction it would be hard due to Mass laws for the Lloyds to collect much off of Hernandez, because the key piece of evidence would be the conviction.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I read the updates in the link. The smoking of synthetic marijuana the night he killed himself angle makes sense to me. From what I've heard and read, that stuff can really fcvk somebody's mind up when high on it to the point they go over the edge.

Articles I've read say he was already acting weird last week, the isolation and depression he was exhibiting signs he hadn't shown ever in the prison (county or state), if you add that synthetic marijuana to depression its dangerous combination.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
A lawyer was calling 93.5 (i think that is) ESPN in tampa, saying without the conviction... because the key piece of evidence would be the conviction.
As OJ will tell you, not being convicted has nothing to do with a civil lawsuit. Now if he is convicted, the findings are basically binding.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
As OJ will tell you, not being convicted has nothing to do with a civil lawsuit. Now if he is convicted, the findings are basically binding.

I know the two are not directly related... but the question was posed to the lawyer on the phone, and he said due to the case or evidence presented and Mass laws, it would be very difficult for the Lloyd family. I do not know what would make it difficult, just relaying what was said.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Hernandez death didn't even marginally move the "world is a better/worse place" needle.
He's dead and the world is just as it was and would have been had he lived.

No people own the "great big world" or does that "great big world" own them,... or even touch them, scrape them. Every person's true world is small. (I've dropped your name all over Kansas --nothing.) The world of people in the area that AH would have further lived in were he not caught & convicted most certainly have had a world of greater safety moved their way.
Yes, adding all those worlds together, there is something extremely evil missing, now.

Always stick a mnemonic in your head; AH killed people for bumping into him at a crowded lounge and possibly making him spill some of his drink. How many Gatchat people have had that happen to them by now? AH was a career criminal just starting, a hit man killer.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I am reading on plenty of places that are lauding Pouncey's dedication and friendship with AH. Someone called it true love. WTF?

Am I a bad friend because I would turn that serial killer over to the police in a heartbeat. Hell, I would be wondering when I am next. Am I crazy here(yes, of course)?

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I am reading on plenty of places that are lauding Pouncey's dedication and friendship with AH. Someone called it true love. WTF?

Am I a bad friend because I would turn that serial killer over to the police in a heartbeat. Hell, I would be wondering when I am next. Am I crazy here(yes, of course)?

Being we have never been in that situation (at least I'm assuming you haven't) it's hard to say what we would do. I know what I would like to think what I would do...but it's hard to say 100% what I would do. I don't see AH as a serial killer, but more wannabe gangster. AH got in too deep, then hit the ripcord on life. I don't think you are crazy, just I would like to think none of us can say we have been in the situation to truly say how we would react.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Sociopathy is as irreversible as the color of your hair. You either have it or you don't, and if you do it's a forever thing.

Unempathetic
Dishonest
Lack of conscience
Sense of grandiosity
Manipulative, oh, man can they be manipulative

My fiance's ex is a sociopath. He tried to kill her through the family court system. We had to outspend the fool, and when defeated he ditched his lawyer and declared bankruptcy. Niiiiiiice. He now contends he is "sorry" over the damage caused. Effing liar.
I see you've met my ex-wife.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.