Aaron Hernandez Commits Suicide

G8RATL

Master of My Domain
Aug 14, 2015
It's all a big misunderstanding, AH's cholos in jail asked if he wanted to hang out last night, next thing you know...

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Are there any other guys in jail that have ties to the Gator program?

Someone might want to go check on them.

I dunno but I think he's the worst athlete story to come out of UF and among the worst ever, any sport, any place.

Ironic that he was close with Tebow, one of the very best ever.

Punto

BANNED
Jan 22, 2015
Come on man...seriously. I worked in prison for years and I know you haven't. I doubt you've even seen the inside of a prison. There is no reason to incriminate a whole field of good people because you're getting sentimental over a murderer.
With due respect, as a criminal defense attorney I've learned first hand that law enforcement officers of all types, shapes, fields, and sizes sometimes falsify reports, commit perjury, and injure/kill people unjustly. Proof of these acts sometimes is discovered, and sometimes not. Something tells me that the crazy guy who recently got boiled to death in a SoFla prison shower was the victim of vindictive/negligent guards, as was the juvenile delinquent beaten to death by guards in north florida a few years back. So, you'll forgive me for not trusting that everyone in this field is "good people."

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
With due respect, as a criminal defense attorney I've learned
Puta is back. I thought we banned this troll.

Well, with due respect, I've learned that almost 100% of criminals lie and about the same percentage of the defense attorneys do also.

Last edited:

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Come on man...seriously. I worked in prison for years and I know you haven't. I doubt you've even seen the inside of a prison. There is no reason to incriminate a whole field of good people because you're getting sentimental over a murderer.

... as a criminal defense attorney...

Just stopped giving any credence whatsoever to anything you have to say after the above was mentioned...The only people who lie more than criminals... are criminal defense lawyers.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I wonder if this will get him into the Ring of Honor quicker.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Aaron Hernandez had tons and tons of ability, skill and talent. ...that all got wasted.
He lost his beloved father tragically, deeply wounding him. Probably cutting any moorings that would have helped him most.
He made foolish, terrible choices to start down many bad roads.
This choices shaped him into a pretty terrible person in many ways and toward many people, even if he truly was a good friend to some.
He killed at least one person, likely more. Severely mistreated many others.
He died by either his own hand, full of loss, pain and hopelessness or by others who would not allow him to live any longer.
Either way, it does save lots of money and the possibility of him hurting others ~ or ~ potentially turning around his mindset and behavior.
His victims, their families and his own daughter are the real victims, as others have said.

Some of that makes me angry. Some, curious. Some, relieved.
All of it makes me sad.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
It is comical to read about this on TOS. You have people attacking posters for saying things like he got what he deserves or that they are happy he is dead. Someone called Hernandez a fellow Gator. So freaking whacked out. We are morally bankrupt for thinking this is anything close to a positive.

The world is a better place. I'll say it again.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I read an article on AH a couple of days ago with a lot of quotes from Pats players. He was a remarkable talent who could do anything they wanted him to do, including taking handoffs like a running back. The combo of him Gronk was devastating. Donte Stallworth said he felt he was on his way to the Hall of Fame.

What an incredible waste of the talent you've been blessed with.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'm betting the NFL can fight that tooth and nail and win. If not, the Hernandez's will have their pants sued off and the money will end up with Odin Lloyd's family.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I'm betting the NFL can fight that tooth and nail and win. If not, the Hernandez's will have their pants sued off and the money will end up with Odin Lloyd's family.
Just like OJ's pension, it can't be touched by civil suits.

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
I would bet if we went through his psychological history...he has been showing signs of being a sociopath since birth. Maybe the signs were small and few and far between but I bet they were there.

The world is a better place today.
It's not, but it's ok to be delusional. RIP to a gator great AH81, to Odin Lloyd and most of all both of their families. Mental illness is a serious problem in this country.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator