Not open for further replies.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n89460 said:
I'll admit Foley has done some good things in his tenure. But this all could have been avoided. I'd like to see him be held accountable.
I still like the old-school method of parading them through the streets while people throw tomatoes.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'd take vacation and fly into town to watch that.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n89462 said:
I still like the old-school method of parading them through the streets while people throw tomatoes.
that's pretty much what they did to Pease last year after his entire offensive line ,starting running back and his top two qbs were injured. I mean the one guy who actually had an excuse was made a scapegoat. The one guy who got anything out of driskel. They basically blamed everything on him and sent him and his family to Washington. Karma' s a bitch

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n89466 said:
The one guy who got anything out of driskel.
He didn't get anything out of Driskel. He avoided Driskel like the plague.

He has no excuse. His offense was no better the year before with no injuries.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC;n89464 said:
May I recommend Frontier Airlines.
Never heard of them. Or missed the joke.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n89469 said:

I didn't say he was good but he was handcuffed by driskel and muschamp. He should have been allowed to go down with the ship just like champ

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n89469 said:

More like Driskel would rather get injured than play for Pease. :embarrassed:

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Makes me wonder if, when they are interviewing for the OC job, do they ask, "so do I get to run my stuff, or do I have to run your stuff?". Because I am not seeing anything innovative at all. The defenses are lining up against us like they know exactly what play is being run most of the time.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, I felt like I was missing something. Nice attempt though. I would have chuckled had I gotten it.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n89462 said:

If WM gets any say about who throws the tomatoes...he walks out squeaky clean...

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Alagator;n89352 said:
Yeah but NOW you just said was,,,

:lmao:

That is pure comedy gold there. You can make this stuff up...:thumbup:

You sir are a complete idiot not to be able to understand my point. Where do I contradict myself ? I think you're trying to hard too make an ass out of someone.
Oh, and by the way football coaches never do anything underhanded or lie, right ? Just ask Petrino, Saban, Meyer, Tuberville or dozens of others.....

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
CapitalGator02;n89361 said:
Or it could be that our football has sucked balls for the last three years with Will "Dead Man Walking" Muschamp at the helm. But no, you're explanation is much more plausible...

Because no commits have said this year that they are waiting to see how the season turns out ? Or who will be coaching where, right ?

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
KCgator;n89451 said:
One of the most idiotic things posted here and that is quite an accomplishment.

Because coaches NEVER have done anything like this right ??? Denying that it is more than likely true sir would be the most idiotic thing one could think.....
Oh, I get it, Muschamp while visiting recruits this week has been telling them to come and play for HIM at UF next year, right ? Some how that really makes a lot of sense.....

HogtownGator

It's Great to be a CCW
Aug 8, 2014
I admit I don't follow recruiting iin any detail and have a rudimentary understanding. But isn't a "verbal commitment" before the "signed letter of intent" kind of meaningless? Isn't it a way for the kid to get other programs to back off if he's being called all the time? Maybe get a closer look at the program he "commits" to by being treated as a "commit" instead of a "recruit"? I mean, there is nothing binding either from the kid or the college, right?

So, we have some "commits" who realize we are probably getting a new coaching staff. Their verbal commit to WM is not binding to the new staff. So, why wouldn't they invite other programs to call at this point?

I'm inclined to agree with dub and others who think a new staff will bring a lot of energy and make a lot of kids take a fresh look at UF. I just can't get interested in recruiting. It like going to the sale barn at Keeneland when you really want to watch racing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.