Adonis Thomas decommits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n89531 said:
You sir are a complete idiot not to be able to understand my point. Where do I contradict myself ? I think you're trying to hard too make an ass out of someone.

You know the part where you said it was proof, and then said you couldn't prove, and then turned around again and said it was proof... that would qualify as....ohhhh never mind.

I don't have to try. You're doing a fine job all on your own. I think KC and Capital made the point for me. But by all means, carry on with your conspiracy theories.

:suspect2:

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Alagator;n89563 said:
You know the part where you said it was proof, and then said you couldn't prove, and then turned around again and said it was proof... that would qualify as....ohhhh never mind.

I don't have to try. You're doing a fine job all on your own. I think KC and Capital made the point for me. But by all means, carry on with your conspiracy theories.

:suspect2:

Concrete Helmet;n89316 said:
Further proof that keeping him here is causing more and more damage.
Concrete Helmet;n89326 said:
How would anyone prove it
Ok, Corky, I'm typing this V-E-R-Y S-L-O-W-LY in hopes that if I do you will be able to understand.
First sentence is regarding the fact that the coach being here is in no way doing the program any good and since he won't be retained after the year there is a possibility that he may be undermining UF for his own good.

The second sentence is calling into question whether it could be proved that he might be lining up prospective recruits to follow him to where he ends up.
Got it there, Corkster ???

GatorSkin

Founding Member
Nord for President 2020
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n89570 said:
Ok, Corky, I'm typing this V-E-R-Y S-L-O-W-LY in hopes that if I do you will be able to understand.
First sentence is regarding the fact that the coach being here is in no way doing the program any good and since he won't be retained after the year there is a possibility that he may be undermining UF for his own good.

The second sentence is calling into question whether it could be proved that he might be lining up prospective recruits to follow him to where he ends up.
Got it there, Corkster ???
So are you retarded in real life or do you just act like this on here to get attention?

Gator charm

Founding Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I don't think Mushdawg could recruit the TKE intra-mural linebacker right now from the Frat flag football league. I now actually believe that JF is not just mismanaging this as it relates to UF but he is also putting dawg through what must be a nightmare. For the good of all, admit that his hiring was a mistake for everyone involved, including dawg and put an end to the nightmare. The longer is lingers the more damage is created and the longer the recovery will take.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Okay, take the :catfight: to PM's from here, boys. And again, Muschamp would be kissing away $6,000,000 if he tried to pull something like that. Seems unlikely.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
oxrageous;n89620 said:
Okay, take the :catfight: to PM's from here, boys. And again, Muschamp would be kissing away $6,000,000 if he tried to pull something like that. Seems unlikely.

10-4 boss. But do you really think that Muschamp's being here is beneficial in any way ? Do you also think that when managers at companies know they are leaving they won't try to recruit other employees( prospective recruits in this case) to either leave the company, or possibly follow them to their new company ? I can tell you that I built almost an entire staff from a company that I left when I took a management position at another. There would be almost no way to prove what he would or wouldn't say........is all I'm trying to say.
Legally, there is nothing wrong with telling a recruit that you don't want them. We have done it dozens of times just in the Muschamp area. He could always say that he told them they wouldn't fit in at UF...Kelvin Benjamin and Tre Bell, I believe are 2 that come to mind and I know there have been a lot of others.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If word got out that Muschamp was telling recruits to stay away from UF while still employed at UF, then he would be fired and lose his buyout money. Muschamp ain't that dumb.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n89628 said:
10-4 boss. But do you really think that Muschamp's being here is beneficial in any way ?
Of course not. He should have been shown the door a long time ago. There's no way in hell he should be allowed to recruit right now.

You guys have to realize how much clout millions of dollars have. I personally think Muschamp is miserable and would have already resigned if that huge buyout wasn't sitting there. But it is, so he's going to do exactly what his contract calls for until they tell him to leave. Never give them a chance to fire you "for cause".

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
WobbleGator;n89630 said:
If word got out that Muschamp was telling recruits to stay away from UF while still employed at UF, then he would be fired and lose his buyout money. Muschamp ain't that dumb.

Concrete Helmet;n89628 said:
Legally, there is nothing wrong with telling a recruit that you don't want them. We have done it dozens of times just in the Muschamp area. He could always say that he told them they wouldn't fit in at UF...Kelvin Benjamin and Tre Bell, I believe are 2 that come to mind and I know there have been a lot of others.
Just thought you might like to know.

biggator6

Oct 2, 2014
The wheels on the bus are falling off, falling off, falling off.. the wheels on the bus are falling off.. all over Gainesville.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Why would you visit a recruit to tell them they don't fit in? That's like buying tickets to a rock concert just so you could boo them.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n89635 said:
Just thought you might like to know.

conspiracy-theories.jpg

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Ox, more of these kids say that they want to play for a coach more than they say they want to play for a school these days. BTW don't you think other schools have maybe sent out "feelers" to Muschamp.....My whole point in summary is that we need to get him the hell out of Dodge !!! Nothing and I mean nothing good is going to come out of this.

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Not surprising when coach is showing almost nothing with his current team who wants to play for him. Not to mention you really don't know what might happen. Now folks who want to be Gators might still come.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
At least he's still trying to recruit for the school he's pretty sure is about to fire him...that's pretty admirable. Players love the guy, he just struggles as a head coach. He may be a good HC one day, but he's that guy that got promoted before he was ready.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
williston_gator;n89654 said:
At least he's still trying to recruit for the school he's pretty sure is about to fire him...that's pretty admirable.

He is being paid to do it. If he said no to recruiting, he would be fired without the buyout money.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n89664 said:
He is being paid to do it. If he said no to recruiting, he would be fired without the buyout money.

I mean, it's gotta be tough knowing you are a dead man walking. Then again, commits are dropping like flies so maybe his heart isn't in it, I dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator