R.44204ba7f3de3a8be69cddffc3c42e99

3RD and GRANTHAM

Last edited:

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I prefer the opposite: 3&15, and we run a corner blitz with a delayed safety blitz to ensure green pasture for any WR running a 9.

You left out that the corner blitz will come from the wide side of the field so as to ensure that the QB will have plenty of time to react.

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
Spikes comes on campus for 1st time since draft. CR has been trying to get him on campus. Finally happened.

nice article.

Spikes returns to campus with a message for Florida's linebackers
So the missing component causing the Gators to lose is the lost art of eye gouging? Gotcha! :thumbup: I was sure that the shoe throw was going to be a quality replacement for the eye gouge... :rotfl: But if all else fails, maybe Mullen can bring back the O-linemen blocking each other...

bz4bie5cyaa85in.0.jpg

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
Article seems to imply there was some sort of bad blood or reason that Spikes has not returned to campus before now, noting that he didn't even come back for any championship reunions. Doesn't explain why, though.

Overall, good article even if the author's writing style is a little amateurish. Passed it along to a friend who recently got his first FB coaching gig as a HS LB coach, and he liked it despite being a Nole.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
So the missing component causing the Gators to lose is the lost art of eye gouging? Gotcha! :thumbup: I was sure that the shoe throw was going to be a quality replacement for the eye gouge... :rotfl: But if all else fails, maybe Mullen can bring back the O-linemen blocking each other...

bz4bie5cyaa85in.0.jpg
Man don't post that embarrassing Fuchsing picture on here. :facepalm::shakehead: What's next, Adam Lane Jr. with the sh*tstain?

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
Waiting for him and Hev to “jump” and bump bellies, wonder twerps unite

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015

bz4bie5cyaa85in.0.jpg

You could have seen it live if you weren't too busy plowing your sister.

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
Article seems to imply there was some sort of bad blood or reason that Spikes has not returned to campus before now, noting that he didn't even come back for any championship reunions. Doesn't explain why, though.

Overall, good article even if the author's writing style is a little amateurish. Passed it along to a friend who recently got his first FB coaching gig as a HS LB coach, and he liked it despite being a Nole.
You really don't know why? After all the bad pub the UM teams have gotten, thugs, gangsta's, documentaries? Not to mention the all out effort by the AA to water down expectations and take the athletic assoc in direction that doesn't seem to put FB 1st. I get what he is implying. I actually think some of that started when SOS left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator