Almost SWAMP Time...8 days until...

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I had to give you a facepalm b/c there is nothing funny or amusing anymore about Joe Lee Dunn Jr.

Well A&M, LSU, Bama, and OU are probably still laughing.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
So the missing component causing the Gators to lose is the lost art of eye gouging? Gotcha! :thumbup: I was sure that the shoe throw was going to be a quality replacement for the eye gouge... :rotfl: But if all else fails, maybe Mullen can bring back the O-linemen blocking each other...

How about I just break your fuching leg you little beyotch.
prothro.jpg

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
You really don't know why? After all the bad pub the UM teams have gotten, thugs, gangsta's, documentaries? Not to mention the all out effort by the AA to water down expectations and take the athletic assoc in direction that doesn't seem to put FB 1st. I get what he is implying. I actually think some of that started when SOS left.
Those are just general issues. It may have been discouraging but it didn't stop a lot of other players from coming back for reunion celebrations and whatnot. I was wondering what the particular issue was with Spikes.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
We desperately need to get Ox to end his Mattel internship and get back to oversight here. The back gate is wide open and the general intelligence level of the board is plummeting.
Let's be honest, that wasn't a very high cliff to plummet from. Pretty much falling off a curb.

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017

Like the article, will just say, he's the only left over right Gator chomp, not sure why I noticed, but I did. Love how it seemed like he had to be assured the linebackers weren't too mentally soft to be called out. Obviously, the article didn't say exactly that, but some of Spikes quotes and references are lines that can be read between.

But if all else fails, maybe Mullen can bring back the O-linemen blocking each other...

Well, if it gets the same TD results, I'll take it.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You could have seen it live if you weren't too busy plowing your sister.

Not to be that guy, but I've got to correct you. He was literally in line waiting. In the other 49 states we call it a gang bang, but in Alabama it's a family reunion.

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
We desperately need to get Ox to end his Mattel internship and get back to oversight here. The back gate is wide open and the general intelligence level of the board is plummeting.

The fact that nobody made a reference to your mom's back gate being wide open until now just proves your point. Well done! ;)

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I literally copied and pasted that message from some dude on Twitter. I was hoping it would stir something up.
Sounds more like Swamp Ass.

they seriously have a threat about EJ projecting his Heisman and therefore National Championship.

September's going to be rough on those tards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.