Almost SWAMP Time...8 days until...

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
E.J. is going to put up good numbers this year, not Trask like numbers but good numbers. If the defense can stop anybody I can see us back in Atl.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Brace yourself for limited capacity games!

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Brace yourself for limited capacity games!

Fuchs overrode this tonight. Individual colleges announced at 5 pm today online for first three weeks. Apparently Fuchs squashed it after parents exploded. Either Desantis got involved, or Fuchs knew he would get involved. It was a monumental internal fuk up at UF today from faculty. Here is what Fuchs put back to faculty tonight.
FB_IMG_1628909115117.jpg

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Fuchs overrode this tonight. Individual colleges announced at 5 pm today online for first three weeks. Apparently Fuchs squashed it after parents exploded. Either Desantis got involved, or Fuchs knew he would get involved. It was a monumental internal fuk up at UF today from faculty. Here is what Fuchs put back to faculty tonight.
I REAAAAAALLY hope this fuchstard gets himself fired.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
E.J. is going to put up good numbers this year, not Trask like numbers but good numbers. If the defense can stop anybody I can see us back in Atl.
You're stoned...The OL can't run block and its Grantham....Did you hear Grantham is still here? Who's he going to stop? Did you watch LSU? Did you see TAMU?
OR was the crowd noise too much?

Last edited:

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
You're stoned...The OL can't run block and its Grantham....Did you hear Grantham is still here? Who's he going to stop? Did you LSU? Did you see TAMU?
OR was the crowd noise too much?
Ok maybe stoned but its medical. I care not what happened last year It the a$$ kicking the Gators are going to hand out this year that makes me want to light another one up.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Ok maybe stoned but its medical. I care not what happened last year It the a$$ kicking the Gators are going to hand out this year that makes me want to light another one up.
RAT:
Those edibles must be topping 12% THC?

DUDE...we are weaker on Offense and Grantham runs the D.

Our only hope...everyone else sux also.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
There’s little to no buzz over UF football, and for good reason. We took a step backward last season due to a godawful defense led by the gambling, overrated, overweight, heavy drinking, past his prime Todd Grantham, who can’t recruit let alone teach the game or even call a decent game for that matter. Can someone actually come up with something positive to say about this character?

What’s worse is the big boss refuses to see his beleaguered DC for what he is, way in over his head in a conference that punishes teams for indecisiveness. If not for the “luck” of Franks’ season-ending injury in 2019, forcing Trask into a starting role against the wishes for his stubborn head coach, there’s no telling how low the team might have sunk in Mullen’s third season. We literally had to try to outscore everyone.

I won’t even pretend to know what it’s going to take for him to can his old MSU running mate given the distracted way Stricklin views football at a school that once acted like it cared about it. Not any more. The football people have been asked to take a number and stand in line in a maddening display of indifference to the sport that pays the bills. It’s reached comical levels.

It should be a referendum season. It’ll likely be a segue to a contract extension because that’s the crazy way we’ve come to do business since Meyer departed an eternity ago. Please tell me I have it all wrong. I fear I don’t.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
There’s little to no buzz over UF football, and for good reason. We took a step backward last season due to a godawful defense led by the gambling, overrated, overweight, heavy drinking, past his prime Todd Grantham, who can’t recruit let alone teach the game or even call a decent game for that matter. Can someone actually come up with something positive to say about this character?

What’s worse is the big boss refuses to see his beleaguered DC for what he is, way in over his head in a conference that punishes teams for indecisiveness. If not for the “luck” of Franks’ season-ending injury in 2019, forcing Trask into a starting role against the wishes for his stubborn head coach, there’s no telling how low the team might have sunk in Mullen’s third season. We literally had to try to outscore everyone.

I won’t even pretend to know what it’s going to take for him to can his old MSU running mate given the distracted way Stricklin views football at a school that once acted like it cared about it. Not any more. The football people have been asked to take a number and stand in line in a maddening display of indifference to the sport that pays the bills. It’s reached comical levels.

It should be a referendum season. It’ll likely be a segue to a contract extension because that’s the crazy way we’ve come to do business since Meyer departed an eternity ago. Please tell me I have it all wrong. I fear I don’t.
I feel a buzz

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
RAT:
Those edibles must be topping 12% THC?

DUDE...we are weaker on Offense and Grantham runs the D.

Our only hope...everyone else sux also.
Ok NOLA maybe I mixed in a little home brew to up the octane a little. It takes off a little of the stress knowing Grantham is still here.
I do with a somewhat of a clear head think the Offense is going to be pretty good.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Ok NOLA maybe I mixed in a little home brew to up the octane a little. It takes off a little of the stress knowing Grantham is still here.
I do with a somewhat of a clear head think the Offense is going to be pretty good.

Really? With Mullen's RPO...run first with a line that can't move GHS?

And where is Urban's Speed Kills?

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
I think we will look back fondly on 3rd and Grantham this season when you watch team after team not needing more than 1 or 2 downs to move the chains. At least third and grantham always gave you the hope...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator