Antonneous Clayton tweet

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
You've morphed into Coach9.

Because I don't think the team quit on him? Solid logic, bro.

I'm all for canning Mac if we have another 80+ offense. Go spread your lies elsewhere :bananawave:

PhD Gator

UF Ph.D. 2011
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Nobody else reads this as a bad thing that his teammates are so unfocused that he has to call them out on Twitter? Seems concerning to me.

Given the mass amounts of negativity on here, I'm shocked we made it to page 2 without this being the direction of the topic (before spiraling out of control into Mac, his teeth, Nuss, etc).

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Nobody else reads this as a bad thing that his teammates are so unfocused that he has to call them out on Twitter? Seems concerning to me.

Given the mass amounts of negativity on here, I'm shocked we made it to page 2 without this being the direction of the topic (before spiraling out of control into Mac, his teeth, Nuss, etc).

Yep it appears this team may lack discipline when it comes to getting ready for the season.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I wasn't aware we had a weight room and I'm just glad someone's in it.

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014

He tweeted this on the 4th of July so I'll researve judgment.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

I'd like to personally apologize for disappointing you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.