Antonneous Clayton tweet

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Speaking of Clayton, where was he yesterday? Guy was our highest rated recruit 2 years ago and according to the talking heads was unblockable at the Under Armour All Star game practices. yes I know he was an undersized DE, but he is in year 2. Is he still undersized? Then put him at OLB. I watched Jeremiah Moon yesterday at OLB and he has a build as a rush DE or an OLB in a 3-4. He is not a LB in a 4-3. He was playing straight up yesterday with no flexibility.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Last time I counted i think we have 9 undersized DEs. There are so many 3rd and longs and its hard to get them all snaps.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Speaking of Clayton, where was he yesterday? Guy was our highest rated recruit 2 years ago and according to the talking heads was unblockable at the Under Armour All Star game practices. yes I know he was an undersized DE, but he is in year 2. Is he still undersized? Then put him at OLB. I watched Jeremiah Moon yesterday at OLB and he has a build as a rush DE or an OLB in a 3-4. He is not a LB in a 4-3. He was playing straight up yesterday with no flexibility.

He actually looked decent in the spring game against Taylor but Taylor was having a hard time with Michigan's quick guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.