Anyone heard about possible suspensions?

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
It wouldn't be a Gator preseason without a few suspensions.

Exactly, the reason UF starts out with a team like Charleston Southern each season is because there will be suspensions. Some how they missed this memo and scheduled Michigan as an opener last year.

Last edited:

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Well, we all know a few guys will miss the 1st game like always for violation of team rules, which usually means failed drug test. Kind of why I prefer playing a cupcake the 1st week, then a good team the 2nd.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah. Not sure why people were jumping all over Eric.

CaseyGator

Ox’s Favorite Poster
Sep 13, 2016
This reminds me of when a newbie showed up on GSMB and said Demarco Murray wasn’t going to play in the National Championship game...

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Haven't heard anything.....

BostonGator84

Founding Member
Infrequent Frequenter
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This reminds me of when a newbie showed up on GSMB and said Demarco Murray wasn’t going to play in the National Championship game...
I totally forgot about that. So Meyer's two championships both had star offensive players for the other team out...Ginn and Murray. Wonder how things would have played out had they both played. Did anyone significant from FSU miss time in 1996?

CaseyGator

Ox’s Favorite Poster
Sep 13, 2016
I totally forgot about that. So Meyer's two championships both had star offensive players for the other team out...Ginn and Murray. Wonder how things would have played out had they both played. Did anyone significant from FSU miss time in 1996?

Yeah. Warrick Dunn hardly played in the second half.

Last edited:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Here it is:

ginnFoot.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.