Appleby Led Offensives

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The bad news is it seems the QB has to put the ball in Worton's earhole to get even a PI call. The good news is Worton got one hand on that pass that hit him in the earhole.

... Worton waxes dropsy ?

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I will punch any of you mothetf*&ers in the face if you blame Appleby for this!

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He looked decent. Made a terrible throw for an interception late, but we were all expecting at least one of those. He didn't lose the game for us. The DBs did. I don't EVER want to hear about a duck pulling a truck again. Shut your mouth if you can't back up the talk.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
He looked decent. Made a terrible throw for an interception late, but we were all expecting at least one of those. He didn't lose the game for us. The DBs did. I don't EVER want to hear about a duck pulling a truck again. Shut your mouth if you can't back up the talk.

This is on Nuss mostly and the DBs contributed big time.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
OL was terrible. Can't run plays if defenders are just running free.

DBU is over. Dawson was exposed. Gardner needs some more looks at nickel from what I saw.

Tabor and Wilson have no business ever running their big mouths about anything. Ever.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Appleby played well enough to win today, but he was hamstrung in the 2nd half by the combination of a lack of adjustments and conservative play calling. One bad pass out of however many he threw is fine.

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Appleby played well enough to win today, but he was hamstrung in the 2nd half by the combination of a lack of adjustments and conservative play calling. One bad pass out of however many he threw is fine.

Agreed. I actually like him better than Del Rio. I say Del Rio should have to earn his way back.

Oh, fire Nuss.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Appleby looked every bit as good or better than Del Rio. Remember LDR's last game: 180 yards, 0 TDs, 1 INT.

Depending on how he looks next week, this QB job should be open again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator