Bet the farm: Where will offense rank next year?

Where does total offense end up ranked in 2017?

• Total voters

BostonGator84

Founding Member
Infrequent Frequenter
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks for the effort!
NFzxPWp.gif
I do what I can. I was trying to find a silver lining...didn't have as much success as I'd hoped.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I like how even the pumpers know deep down that we are going to have another shytty offense.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You sir, are the living embodiment that misery loves company.
Even the pumper predict us to be in the lower half. No one really believes Ole Butterteef has rebuilt the offense.

Bit yes, Gator football has been miserable since Fooley and Creyer broke the program. Dragging my scrotum across glass is more enjoyable than watching this shyt. Cant wait for 1-2 more years of this fvkking retard then the echo of his FAU like recruiting.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
Going into the season with either a rookie QB with zero game experience (and thank the coaches for their failure in this area); or a noodle arm transfer who looks more like a skate-boarder than a SEC QB..... mmmm. Lessee. Hate to say it but I think we are looking at another bottom 10 finish.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Even the pumper predict us to be in the lower half. No one really believes Ole Butterteef has rebuilt the offense.

Bit yes, Gator football has been miserable since Fooley and Creyer broke the program. Dragging my scrotum across glass is more enjoyable than watching this shyt. Cant wait for 1-2 more years of this fvkking retard then the echo of his FAU like recruiting.

I'm with ya, but I guess I'd like to see what Mac can do if he has a solid QB. Not expecting miracles, just some improvement that will begin attracting the top recruits. I'm in "show me" mode now. Not pumping, not hating either.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I like how even the pumpers know deep down that we are going to have another shytty offense.
It's called just being realistic.
No one in their right mind is going to suggest that we are going to have a top 20, top 40, or even top 50 offense this season, but I think most people expect improvement as long as LDR is on the bench. If LDR isn't then I'm right there with you.

But let's also get something straight, you just think all these people are pumpers because to you, anyone who says we'll be better than 6-6 is a pumper :lol2:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
It's called just being realistic.
No one in their right mind is going to suggest that we are going to have a top 20, top 40, or even top 50 offense this season, but I think most people expect improvement as long as LDR is on the bench. If LDR isn't then I'm right there with you.

But let's also get something straight, you just think all these people are pumpers because to you, anyone who says we'll be better than 6-6 is a pumper :lol2:
You people act like LDR is the only thing holding the offense back. We've played 4 QBs here since Mac and Nuss arrived and they've all sucked. LDR isn't the problem! Mac and Nuss are (to this point) incapable of recruiting, coaching and game planning an effective offense. I have little hope that will change.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You people act like LDR is the only thing holding the offense back.
nah, not at all, but he is a known commodity and his value isn't worth more than a penny stock.

We've played 4 QBs here since Mac and Nuss arrived and they've all sucked.
So Grier sucks? Interesting :scratchchin:
I'll certainly agree that he was still a work in progress, but saying he sucked is a joke :lol2:

LDR isn't the problem! Mac and Nuss are (to this point) incapable of recruiting, coaching and game planning
And yet, finished 9th per rivals (the preferred scouting website of the donkey show) ;)

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
nah, not at all, but he is a known commodity and his value isn't worth more than a penny stock.

So Grier sucks? Interesting :scratchchin:
I'll certainly agree that he was still a work in progress, but saying he sucked is a joke :lol2:

And yet, finished 9th per rivals (the preferred scouting website of the donkey show) ;)
Go back and look at Grier's stats. The numbers don't lie.
As far as recruiting, it hasn't equated to any offensive productivity, so either they can't recruit, develop or coach. Or maybe it's all three?

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Go back and look at Grier's stats. The numbers don't lie.
I'm not saying he was absolutely going to be a heisman winner, but I'm sorry, you've got to be om crack to suggest that Grier sucks :lol2:

As far as recruiting, it hasn't equated to any offensive productivity, so either they can't recruit, develop or coach. Or maybe it's all three?
They haven't played yet :grin:
and the ones that have, weren't too bad were they...TJ McCoy comes to mind (which I'm wondering how he is doing after that accident)

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Through first 6 games of their college careers.

Player A: 1020 yards 8 TD's 5 INT's

Player B: 1204 yards 10 TD's 3 INT's

Player C: 1079 yards 9 TD's 5 INT's

Player D: 1242 yards 9 TD's 2 INT's

Player E: 1030 yards 6 TD's 2 INT's

@MJMGator Rank these 5 QB's best to worst.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
You people act like LDR is the only thing holding the offense back. We've played 4 QBs here since Mac and Nuss arrived and they've all sucked. LDR isn't the problem! Mac and Nuss are (to this point) incapable of recruiting, coaching and game planning an effective offense. I have little hope that will change.

We need to see massive improvement this season on offense. There's no more next year.

I don't think Grier sucked. The offense does.

The shark rots from the head down.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We need to see massive improvement this season on offense.
That's obviously subjective....in your mind, what would you consider massive improvement?

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member

I'm at 8-4 right now

:pumper::pumper::pumper::pumper::pumper::pumper:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Through first 6 games of their college careers.

Player A: 1020 yards 8 TD's 5 INT's

Player B: 1204 yards 10 TD's 3 INT's

Player C: 1079 yards 9 TD's 5 INT's

Player D: 1242 yards 9 TD's 2 INT's

Player E: 1030 yards 6 TD's 2 INT's

@MJMGator Rank these 5 QB's best to worst.
The best averaged just over 200 yards per game, so none of those are too impressive.
The pint you're missing is I said the QBs sucked in large part because of the coaching (or lack thereof). I'm not bashing the players. I think every one of the QBs we've trotted out there would be much better with a decent staff.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The best averaged just over 200 yards per game, so none of those are too impressive.
The pint you're missing is I said the QBs sucked in large part because of the coaching (or lack thereof). I'm not bashing the players. I think every one of the QBs we've trotted out there would be much better with a decent staff.
These were the first 6 games of their collegiate careers, to make it somewhat even with Grier's.

Player A was Jacob Eason, a QB any of us would have taken.
Player B was Grier
Player C Nick Fitzgerald who SEC network claims is the best returning QB in the conference.
Player D is Jalen Hurts, a QB that helped his team get to the National Championship last year and who waxed our asses in ATL
Player E is Jake Bentley, the guy all the dumpers claim is better than anyone on our roster.

I'm not missing any points. You flat out said Grier sucked...that has nothing to do with the coaches. BTW, did you think he sucked when we were 6-0 before he get popped for PEDs? Probably not
:rolleyes4:

I'd be willing to bet almost everyone on this board would take just about any one of these kids right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator