Bet the farm: Where will offense rank next year?

Where does total offense end up ranked in 2017?

• Total voters

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
. Also, if I am to nitpick. Mac lost a whole game to a cupcake (due to the hurricane) which definitely would have inflated his offensive numbers.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

You think it would have inflated them from 117th to 115th or 114th?

Man, some people are neurotically desperate to find any excuse.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Here's some GOLD from TOS...

"Mac and Nuss won the East twice with offensive personnel that Muschamp was losing big with. In spite of having to do a complete rebuild of the UF offense they scored enough to win the East twice.

Mac has produced on offense with and without top talent. Nuss got enough out of our low talent offense to win the East the last two years.

The key is that they won in spite of being predicted to fail and in spite of the fact that they were hit with an abnormal amount of injuries."

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Word of caution, when looking at these stats. Don't look at cupcake games. Only consider sec and power 5 team games. The cupcake games can skew the data and be misleading. Also, if I am to nitpick. Mac lost a whole game to a cupcake (due to the hurricane) which definitely would have inflated his offensive numbers.
I looked at yards per game and points per game only for that very reason. Also Muschamp had a cupcake game canceled in 2014 too (the best offensive year since Tebow). So no. The numbers are not misleading or unfair at all.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
"Mac and Nuss won the East twice with offensive personnel that Muschamp was losing big with.
Wo. Ole Butters lost 4 games with that talent that Chimp lost 5 games with. What a magic maker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.