Between the Hedges with Them Dawgs - UT vs UGA Thread

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
There is no love lost between Dawgs and Vols. Georgia will be favored playing between the hedges before all those down home peckerwoods. Keep your eye on the prize and stay the course, Tennessee,, and don't look ahead to our long awaited war with Florida in Neyland.

Let us go forth to victory.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GMDGATOR;n59582 said:
Can you both lose?

Yeah, the game could end up a 0-0 tie. Don't bet your jort money on it.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n59586 said:
Yeah, the game could end up a 0-0 tie. Don't bet your jort money on it.

No, my "jort money" is on UGA pounding the sh!t outta you buttchuggers...

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Speak proper English.

Don't capitalize and intentionally misspell dogs.

Beat up gurley.

Try not to catch Ebola.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n59592 said:
Speak proper English.

Don't capitalize and intentionally misspell dogs.

Beat up gurley.

Try not to catch Ebola.

I can't speak proper English. As you know I am from Tennessee.

Them Dawgs, them Dawgs.......

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Alvin York;n59595 said:
I can't speak proper English. As you know I am from Tennessee.

Them Dawgs, them Dawgs.......

Fair enough. In that case, I retract my last suggestion.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n59575 said:
Keep your eye on the prize and stay the course, Tennessee,, and don't look ahead to our long awaited war with Florida in Neyland.

Let us go forth to victory.

Why do you always post stuff like this where you are talking to your team as if they are here listening or something? You do realize this is a gator board right? It's like you're just in love with seeing your own words in print. Post this drivel on your own vowel board for christs sake.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Durty South Swamp;n59634 said:
Why do you always post stuff like this where you are talking to your team as if they are here listening or something? You do realize this is a gator board right? It's like you're just in love with seeing your own words in print. Post this drivel on your own vowel board for christs sake.

Vols are always lurking and listening. They're very amused you continue to be fearfully obsessed with us despite a decade of one-sided dominance.

Why do you always click on my threads to run head long into my "drivel'? Allah does not smile on fools.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n59659 said:
They're very amused you continue to be fearfully obsessed with us despite a decade of one-sided dominance.
I always love this. You've been on our board for over 10 years, made thousands of posts, and yet you call Gator fans obsessed with Vols. :lol:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I expect a high scoring affair. Dwags will run for 300+ and they can't cover anyone so the Voles will throw for 400+.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I think Yorkel has made a worthy second posting home for himself here -- no simple feat.
Remember, his rivalry is a sporting one.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n59663 said:
I always love this. You've been on our board for over 10 years, made thousands of posts, and yet you call Gator fans obsessed with Vols. :lol:

Yes, the irony is astounding and contradictory. Nevertheless I still stand by my theory Gator fans are inexplicably obsessed with everything Tennessee. Actually, we should be honored for such an unsolicited compliment.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Alvin York;n59659 said:
Vols are always lurking and listening. They're very amused you continue to be fearfully obsessed with us despite a decade of one-sided dominance.

Why do you always click on my threads to run head long into my "drivel'? Allah does not smile on fools.

Must be nice attending a tennessee mosque. I mean, everywhere else, they have to take their shoes off before entering. One less step for you guys, huh.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
rogdochar;n59669 said:
I think Yorkel has made a worthy second posting home for himself here -- no simple feat.
Remember, his rivalry is a sporting one.

Dork has been a good sport on the new board. Mildly amusing at times.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n59674 said:
Must be nice attending a tennessee mosque. I mean, everywhere else, they have to take their shoes off before entering. One less step for you guys, huh.

Yeah, but it's hell to hide the moonshine from the Mullahs. Did you know Tennessee Muslims don't pray toward Mecca, we pray toward Knoxville.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York said:
Durty South Swamp;n59634 said:

allah doesnt exist asswipe, hows that for drivel?

Mudd

Lurker
Aug 19, 2014
Alvin York said:
oxrageous;n59663 said:

Yes, the irony is astounding and contradictory. Nevertheless I still stand by my theory Gator fans are inexplicably obsessed with everything Tennessee. Actually, we should be honored for such an unsolicited compliment.

The only time I even remember there is a Tennessee is when I see your posts, and Justified even though that is in Kentucky York.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.