Between the Hedges with Them Dawgs - UT vs UGA Thread

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The one thing Tenn has done on defense is stop the run pretty good. It possibly could be a closer game than some think.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I want UT to play just well enough to give the mutts a real butt puckering scare and the hounds heaps of false hope before we come in their house and crush it next week.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Its one of the those games gang. B!tches (Leghumpers) vs. the buUTchuggers. Nuff said.

And NO Dork, we're not obseessed with the Viles. We are obsessed with anything Gator, UT is just a small portion of it. So use whatever therapy technique you need to convince yourself otherwise. I am sure the curled up fetal position rocking back and forth is not working anymore.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
But since we're talking about it Dork! This game is going to come down to 2 defenses and Gurley. Period. UGAly is ranked slightly ahead #25 of UToothless #37 in total Defense. You're both almost a dead heat in Passing yards given up. Gurley vs. Hurd, therefore Gurley > Hurd.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I'm calling the upset. I'd definitely take the 19(?) points. But I actually think this game sets up perfectly for the vols. Early, so the atmosphere should be fairly tame. Solid LBs that can hopefully make some tackles on Gurley. And I think the passing game could give uga a lot of trouble. More than anything, it's just got that classic "Richt head-scratcher" written all over it, imo. The vols use the extra week to put together a good plan and beat the dogs.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I didn't realize it was 19 points. My God, how many insults do we have to take before we turn this MOTHER around? One of the few things we share with the lizards is our common disregard for Richt's coaching prowess.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Might be the only time I say this...Go Vols.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Alvin York;n63484 said:
I didn't realize it was 19 points. My God, how many insults do we have to take before we turn this MOTHER around?

Your orange sucks, you're 0-3 vs the worst coach in UF history, and your stadium is trash.

So, to answer your question, at least 3 more.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n63484 said:
I didn't realize it was 19 points. My God, how many insults do we have to take before we turn this MOTHER around?

Thank you for continuing to remind us of how oblivious you are to reality.

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n59659 said:
Vols are always lurking and listening. They're very amused you continue to be fearfully obsessed with us despite a decade of one-sided dominance.

Why do you always click on my threads to run head long into my "drivel'? Allah does not smile on fools.

You're going to be seeing the monkey again - I just know it!

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Tennessee knows the screen pass which we are incapable of defending. We're screwed.
:eek:hnoes2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.