Between the Hedges with Them Dawgs - UT vs UGA Thread

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Obviously we achieved parity with Georgia staying even with the Bulldogs in their Dawg pen until a critical mistake in the fourth quarter. Considering our decade long slump parity is not good enough. We don't want parity next week in Neyland Stadium, we want.....
V
I
C
T
O
R
Y

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Alvin York;n63690 said:
Obviously we achieved parity with Georgia staying even with the Bulldogs in their Dawg pen until a critical mistake in the fourth quarter. Considering our decade long slump parity is not good enough. We don't want parity next week in Neyland Stadium, we want.....
V
I
C
T
O
R
Y

Haven't won an SEC opener in a decade. Holy smokes that is embarrassing.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n63717 said:
Haven't won an SEC opener in a decade. Holy smokes that is embarrassing.
Don't they usually play us as their SEC opener every year? That's why it's been a decade.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Yep UT is still on track there Alvin

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n63658 said:
Worley is a solid QB, but uga's secondary is terrible.

As for Jones, he lost any credibility with me the moment he chose to on-side kick at the end. Absolutely horrible decision, and probably cost them the game. He officially sucks.

And our secondary is better??? I saw a QB with great accuracy, now I agree lack of pressure is an issue, but who says we can get better pressure especially without exotic blitzes.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
VulcanAlex;n63748 said:
And our secondary is better??? I saw a QB with great accuracy, now I agree lack of pressure is an issue, but who says we can get better pressure especially without exotic blitzes.

Our issue is blown assignments. As hard as it is for me to type this, the truth is that is something that can be corrected. When our guys are there, they're making plays. It's when Gorman is bird-watching and Neal looks to be headed to the stands for nachos that we have a problem. That's how Uk got their points. Against the Tide, we had that plus a few plays where we just got beat by probably the best WR in the country. It will be a challenge, but I think VH3 can hold down one side and hopefully we use the extra time to correct the other guys. By no means was I insinuating that we're golden next week. I was just pointing out how bad uga's secondary is.

jmskjrgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Tenn will end WM's head coaching career next week. Then........ We can
start our rebuilding process.

Hate to lose but that is the only way JF gets rid of him. Monday week
he is fired.

Start the search for the new HC.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Problem with Tenn's QB is if he is given time he makes those throws where only his receiver can get it which is hard to defend. I doubt we can keep him from burning us without Blitzing some which leaves the non VH3 secondary to control things.

Mr. SEC

A Very Impatient Grown Up
BANNED
Aug 1, 2014
Just back from the game.....UT's freshman running back is the real deal. They also have a bunch of capable receivers, and Worley has a nice touch on his ball. Really impressed with this team, Vols are underrated.

When tomorrow's line comes out, sure the Vols will be favored by at least a FG, if not more. All in all, another good day in Athens.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Mr. SEC;n63963 said:
Just back from the game.....UT's freshman running back is the real deal. They also have a bunch of capable receivers, and Worley has a nice touch on his ball. Really impressed with this team, Vols are underrated.

When tomorrow's line comes out, sure the Vols will be favored by at least a FG, if not more. All in all, another good day in Athens.

The line will be real close - maybe even

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
TN G8tr;n63737 said:
Yep UT is still on track there Alvin

What I don't get is why we let that slime follow us over here. let him infect the GSMB, why do we need him?

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Born2beagator;n64076 said:
What I don't get is why we let that slime follow us over here. let him infect the GSMB, why do we need him?
Everyone needs someone to kick around, why not the "Dork"? He's good at it. He's owned, plain and simple.

Floridagator

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n63594 said:
Tenn is probably going to be a tough game for us. We cant run the ball like Georgia.

I think we will have more rushing yards than UT. This stat almost always determines this game

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator