Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You would see more passion from a group of old ladies sitting around watching Golden Girls. If a woman was coaching a football team it would look something like Billy Ball. No intensity, no desire to whip anybody, no one fired up . The entire team going though the motions . Davis trucking Shemar is a great example. Davis is fired up and wants to whip the **** out of us . Shemar looks like he a guy ready for a cup of coffee to get him going cause he plays for a weak flaccid pussy.

A player has to have the desire to beat the **** out of the son of a bitch lined up across from him . Undisciplined play with some of the most outrageous penalties you’ll ever see continues to be a Billy staple . This guy humiliates himself on almost a weekly basis. The result of all of this is us getting the **** beat out of us frequently. Are you tired of watching the gators get the **** best out of them? Good . Stop going to the games. Don’t give this admin your money until the pathetic pussies Scottie and Billy are fired and tarred and feathered out of Gainesville

GatorFL

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2017
damn right walter white GIF by Breaking Bad

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
You would see more passion from a group of old ladies sitting around watching Golden Girls. If a woman was coaching a football team it would look something like Billy Ball. No intensity, no desire to whip anybody, no one fired up . The entire team going though the motions . Davis trucking Shemar is a great example. Davis is fired up and wants to whip the **** out of us . Shemar looks like he a guy ready for a cup of coffee to get him going cause he plays for a weak flaccid pussy.

A player has to have the desire to beat the **** out of the son of a bitch lined up across from him . Undisciplined play with some of the most outrageous penalties you’ll ever see continues to be a Billy staple . This guy humiliates himself on almost a weekly basis. The result of all of this is us getting the **** beat out of us frequently. Are you tired of watching the gators get the **** best out of them? Good . Stop going to the games. Don’t give this admin your money until the pathetic pussies Scottie and Billy are fired and tarred and feathered out of Gainesville
I tell you what, for every point the Gators score in the game, you get a day off.
Or, for every point differential between the teams, you get a week off.
Choose now, before the game ends or face a perma-ban.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I tell you what, for every point the Gators score in the game, you get a day off.
Or, for every point differential between the teams, you get a week off.
Choose now, before the game ends or face a perma-ban.
How about I kick you in the nuts instead Sally? What you think of that?

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
If your doorbell rings, answer it.
I'm on the way.
And don't call me Sally.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
As your attorney, i recommend that all fisticuffs be conducted at a neutral site rather than at your places of residence.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Broken record mode, but I have not wanted a coach to succeed here as much as I wanted Napier to succeed here, since Meyer. But it’s just almost impossible to defend at this point.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
3 is worthless . A PI on a pass thrown six yards out of bounds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.