Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
15 is also a pussy and has no business wearing that number

CU-UF

Meh
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
We are all pussys. Screw it. Fuuck everything, I am so sick of this ****, I need to break more things

Swamped Gator

Sep 17, 2014
I’ve been patient. I understand he inherited a mess. I know he can’t change everything overnight. I really like him as a person. I’m extremely pleased with recruiting and the culture. I’ve yet to support firing him.

But I can’t see how this guy is going to actually coach well enough to win games. There are way too many issues in year two that shouldn’t be issues.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Questions for the moron coach :
Have you considered quitting as coach ? If not would you please do gator nation a favor and do so ?

Why do we snap the ball inside 10 seconds on the play clock down three scores late Q3 and early Q4?

Why does your team play flat and look like they don’t care ? Going through the motions ?

Do you care or are embarrassed under another dreadful coaching job you and this staff have done ?

Would you consider getting some hair on your ass and getting the ducking team ready to hit somebody you worthless pussy?

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Bugs Bunny Money GIF by Looney Tunes

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
his buyout,

i will add, i was never a Nappy fan, His offensive scheme just plain sucks, barely worked in the Sun Belt, damn sure doesn't translate to a Power 5 conference.
He inherited a complete clusterfuch of a program. He's doing the right things behind the scene in regards to off field improvements,, more analysts to help out (not sure when they start to have an impact...? ) getting HIS recruits blah blah

The problem is, his staff.. and him, he's a lousy OC, we've all said he needs to hire an OC, if he wants to survive here, it is imperative he does it NOW. and then get the fuch out of the guy's way and don't try to throttle him with a ball control , TOP of possession scheme, score and don't stop scoring.. He brought his Sun Belt staff with him, there is a reason they were in the Sun Belt and not at a Power 5 school.. and with the 2nd year of them here, is shows they aren't up to the job of coaching these kids at this level.

Bottom line, everything he does off field is for naught if the doesn't have the staff to get the W on Saturdays. and that's where we are. If he goes down the Mullet road of sticking with his 'friends' (yea,, they have better character than Grantham and Heavesey..) this team won't be able to compete in the SEC. He needs to get better coaches,, get the OC and ST coach, , be the CEO

Last edited:

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
There shouldn’t be one ass at the swamp next week. Don’t go to the games, refuse to support this bull**** and lack of desire and accountability. This was as shameful a performance in the history of the program . **** the stupid scumbag Billy Napier

CU-UF

Meh
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
I’ve been patient. I understand he inherited a mess. I know he can’t change everything overnight. I really like him as a person. I’m extremely pleased with recruiting and the culture. I’ve yet to support firing him.

But I can’t see how this guy is going to actually coach well enough to win games. There are way too many issues in year two that shouldn’t be issues.
This! Which makes the whole thing so ****ing frustrating and worse. Like if he was an absolute ****show all around then its easy. But damnit, there is absolutely nothing we can do except wait another year and repeat the cycle. Where is my gun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.