Billy Napier is a stupid *****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
I just don't even think '24 is a given for him. A losing record and an ugly loss to fsu, I could see the plug being pulled. But I imagine Scott stricklin would get the ax first.
This. If and when Slingblade gets the axe, he should be preceded by Stricklin. And Sasse should personally physically kick Foley's ass all the way off campus and tell him to never set foot on it again. We'll mail him his chit.

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017
And today Auburn, Ole Miss and Georgia running high octane pass games, going for it, being successful. Ours seems mistake prone and ultimately conservative.
I watch a lot of games at several levels of college football. I don't see any team running this middle school offensive scheme...ever. not all are Air Raid, but all show at least some balance, creativity in plays/play calling and put their players in a position to make plays regularly.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I am watching the end of the Coon AZZ- Ole Piss game. Ole Piss down 2 late in game. should they go for the tie or shoot a 3 point shot? Oh wait wrong sport. I saw the score and thought it was a basketball game.

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
And whatever you do, don't sit on the clock down 2+ scores and then mumble that the fanbase doesn't know what they're talking about.
His in-game interview after that train wreck of an 1st quarter interview when he said, “we just need to settle in”.

I almost called Lexington 911 to bring a defibrillator for our dead tater.

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
What's mind blowing to me is NO MATTER what the game situation is with 6:00 minutes or less in the game the Gators act like they are on a Sunday stroll tempo wise. Just like a whale lumbering along trying to go down field burning clock no matter what position they find themselves in. What coach, other than OURS of couse, DOES THAT?

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
What's mind blowing to me is NO MATTER what the game situation is with 6:00 minutes or less in the game the Gators act like they are on a Sunday stroll tempo wise. Just like a whale lumbering along trying to go down field burning clock no matter what position they find themselves in. What coach, other than OURS of couse, DOES THAT?
Just 50% of the coaches sling blades faced while coaching here. But that's because they were trying to run out the clock to end the game because they were beating the smooth brained mother fucher.

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017
Mischamp?

Spurffelbow833

Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2020
Another stat. Napier is now 9 - 9 overall. That is absolutely worth $7 Million/year.
But that includes signature wins over Charlotte, McNeese State, and Eastern Washington.

Back in the 80's, they called our games in consecutive weeks against Auburn and Georgia a back-to-back breaker. Now it's Kentucky and Vanderbilt.

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
This is not a well coached team. We dont look like other teams i am watching today. Duke is down to ND and they look competent, way better coached than us. Just mind blowing.

This Napier fucher sounds like Mullen and Butters. This is his "death threats" moment. He's done.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I think Billy is a good man and doesn’t deserve the vitriol no matter how inept he may be. That doesn’t mean I disagree in anyway that he is a poor OC, has not had the attention to detail that he claimed to, and that the results and direction of on field performance is unacceptable.

It will take a miracle for him to turn this around.
Good man? Doesn’t deserve vitriol? It sounds like you’re talking about a Taco Bell drive thru worker that ****ed up your order . Or a fry cook at McDonalds.Nobody gives a **** if he is a nice guy . It’s irrelevant. His job is to put us in position to win trophies and titles . Instead he is embarrassing the university weekly with egregious errors that often have nothing to do with talent . Loads of Penalties , 13 guys on the field , two guys wearing the same number on punt return all while being paid millions . Frankly what he deserves is a swift kick in his sorry ass.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
For 7 mil a year we should be able to throw tomatoes at him from the stands, if any of us wanted to waste the money on a ticket to do so.

I remember yelling at Grantham from the lower stands in the 2020 Lsu game. Something along the lines of “get it together”(maybe “die by electrocution”, but I’m pretty sure it was the first) “or you’re fired”. I was rebuffed by numerous fans and told to shut up. Less than one year later, guess who won?

I love the tomato idea.

Spearo Gator

I kill fish
Nov 17, 2018
This is not a well coached team. We dont look like other teams i am watching today. Duke is down to ND and they look competent, way better coached than us. Just mind blowing.

This Napier fucher sounds like Mullen and Butters. This is his "death threats" moment. He's done.
This^
I’ve watched more college football today than in the past couple years. Just due to work/family. Several teams (hate em) fought to win and or come close.
Breaks ya as 35+ fan to see what happened today.. Iv seen some debacles…
Today… no words.

ergator920103

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
No doubt he was left a mess. He's built a good foundation. But the coaching and system just aren't there.
I am not sure how can say he's built a good foundation. We lose to any teams with an offensive pulse. I don't think he and his staff know how to ID the right players and develop the ones he has recruited.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Built a foundation? What fundamental aspect of football has he established? The only positive thing that's happened during his tenure was the all in one, and that was happening regardless.

His crootin has been decent but not great, and if you think this top 5 pending class sticks, well...

Everything else sucks like a black hole. The foundation has a giant sinkhole right in the middle and infested with termites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator