Bowl Results/How'd the SEC really do?

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I find it interesting that some of the posters with the biggest "in your face" comments after yesterdays win, are the same ones that claimed this time last year that bowl games are meaningless. Some only see what they want to see, and only discuss facts when they support a predetermined position.

You do realize you are describing yourself, don't you?

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member

You do realize you are describing yourself, don't you?
Yeah, the program is great, as is the offense and recruiting. I'm just seeing what I want to see which is that the program isn't great nor is the offense and recruiting, and them all not being great is what I really want to see as a fan and alum.

You realize youre delusional right? Please tell me we are in good shape right now, I'd love to learn more about it and how Mac and co are taking care of business lol.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, the program is great, as is the offense and recruiting. I'm just seeing what I want to see which is that the program isn't great nor is the offense and recruiting, and them all not being great is what I really want to see as a fan and alum.

You realize youre delusional right? Please tell me we are in good shape right now, I'd love to learn more about it and how Mac and co are taking care of business lol.

Wow, you really are a piece of work.............

"Some only see what they want to see, and only discuss facts when they support a predetermined position." Dirty South Swamp

So I'm delusional for pointing out that you are exactly what you decry?

I can live with that.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Wow, you really are a piece of work.............

"Some only see what they want to see, and only discuss facts when they support a predetermined position." Dirty South Swamp

So I'm delusional for pointing out that you are exactly what you decry?

I can live with that.
Point out what facts Im ignoring or can it. Im waiting...

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
My wife's the same way! She's left-handed and very artistic, so she has the opposite brain thing going on. She messes up words all the time; I'll laugh a little, and she'll go 'what?' - I then say 'nothing to worry about', bite my tongue (I'm a stickler for correctness) and move on. Bless her heart, it's one those flaws that you eventually learn to love about someone (at least for me).

I love my wife dearly, but she *IS* a natural blond. She is known to honestly ask the following questions (granted, she was in her teens):

How do they get the chocolate chips to the bottom of the cookie?
How does the sun know when to come up when we change the clocks?

She consistently uses the phrases of "making a 360 on a decision" and "finishing a whirlwind tour" :eek3:

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
the program isn't great nor is the offense and recruiting, and them all not being great is what I really want to see as a fan and alum.
This is exactly where we're at. We're a good program at the moment that plays like absolute crap at times. I'm not saying Mac's the answer, but if he can pick up his recruiting, we might get back on track to being great again. If not, time to move on.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
This is exactly where we're at. We're a good program at the moment that plays like absolute crap at times. I'm not saying Mac's the answer, but if he can pick up his recruiting, we might get back on track to being great again. If not, time to move on.
True bart, although that wasn't really the point I was attempting to make here. Its no secret I am unhappy with the program and the coaches, and b/c of that someone said I only see what I want to see regarding the gators. Pretty ridiculous considering that means I actually want the gators to be bad. Nothing could be further from the truth; as is the case for every poster here. We all want them to be great, but it just isn't so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.