Brad Stewart benched for UGA. Blew off class?

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
There's a few rumors on the internets that Brad Stewart has been suspended for the UGA game. Not sure why. He was at practice, but not working w/ the two deep.

There had been a rumor that Slaton was also suspended....but he missed a day of practice due to an illness and was back at practice (now, he did not play a single snap vs. Vandy...so something is up w/ him). Mullen was asked about him in the presser and said some coach-speak about showing up in practice and doing the right things, effort, working hard, etc.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Bob Redman posted something on 247 and it got a bunch of upvotes so maybe it’s not true

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I’ve also heard said rumor from a reliable source :suspect:

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
Bob Redman posted something on 247 and it got a bunch of upvotes so maybe it’s not true
Do you know what he posted, because I was on a dwag site last night and they had a few Redmond articles. So maybe he is suspended and Georgia fans gave the upvotes.

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I was on a dwag site last night.
tenor.gif

MADGator

This space intentionally left blank
Jan 28, 2015
This was why I asked on the game thread if anyone followed Uncle SIlk on Twitter. I’d heard the same thing and that Silk thought there was some truth.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Big loss but also not one that really will make the difference from winning to losing. This game will be either one or lost up front

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
My phone is being constantly hijacked with stupid, congratulation, congratulation, spam while on chatter so I went to junkyard dog, tiger droppings and Rupp rafters and had no problems with my phone. I'm not sure why I'm having so many problems. One thing I learned over there is they expect to blow us out Saturday.
One funny comment I read was Grantham doesn't rotate our players on defense and they will wear us down, but we actually rotate more than anyone in the league.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
My phone is being constantly hijacked with stupid, congratulation, congratulation, spam while on chatter so I went to junkyard dog, tiger droppings and Rupp rafters and had no problems with my phone. I'm not sure why I'm having so many problems. One thing I learned over there is they expect to blow us out Saturday.
One funny comment I read was Grantham doesn't rotate our players on defense and they will wear us down, but we actually rotate more than anyone in the league.
Try a different browser. What are you using?

Renard904

Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Who would've thought, 8 weeks ago, that we would give a damn whether Stew plays or not?

I'm glad he's playing. The kid has made major strides. He's quickly becoming one of our best defenders.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Mullen at today's presser:

Will Brad Stewart play vs. UGA? "Why wouldn't he?"

I just hope DM isn’t playing with smoking mirrors. This is the kind of player status strategy that saban and bellicheck likes to employ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator