***BREAKING*** SOURCE: Top target is Hugh Freeze Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I bet Foley isn't liking this getting out prior to Saturday.

If we don't get Freeze now then his agent is probably lying to Foley which I doubt.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n117336 said:
Hmmm.... Ole Miss alum reporting that Freeze was offered. I guess your source was dead right, Ox.

It would be nice to have him on the recruiting trail within days. That will really mitigate the disaster of bringing Chimp back. There is so much work to do.

It will be interesting to see if we get to use the "Urban Meyer Rule", one staff that coaches for the bowl and one (future) staff that can be out recruiting.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Isn't December 15th to sometime in January a dead period for recruiting. If it is we need to announce it asap maybe right before the SECCG to get the TV buzz.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n117354 said:
Hmmm.... Ole Miss alum reporting that Freeze was offered. I guess your source was dead right, Ox.

It would be nice to have him on the recruiting trail within days. That will really mitigate the disaster of bringing Chimp back. There is so much work to do.

It will be interesting to see if we get to use the "Urban Meyer Rule", one staff that coaches for the bowl and one (future) staff that can be out recruiting.

This is what I'll be wondering aswell

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
Of course, UF has made an offer to Hugh Freeze. Duh. The big question is if Freeze accepts the job.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Okeechobee Joe;n117369 said:
Of course, UF has made an offer to Hugh Freeze. Duh. The big question is if Freeze accepts the job.

I have heard Foley wont make an actual offer until the agent assures acceptance basically.

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
Let's look at this scenario. Let's say Foley has offered Freeze the job. And let's say Freeze has accepted that offer. Then Ole Miss gets curb stomped by Mississippi State in the Egg Bowl Saturday. Let's say the Gators beat the Noles in Tallahassee Saturday. Both games are on at the same time by the way. Muschamp with his stock rising is then hired by Ole Miss. Muschamp, you know, has Ole Miss connections because his wife is an Ole Miss alumna so it's not that far fetched.

Ole Miss plays Florida in the Swamp next year. Freeze coaching Florida. Muschamp coaching Ole Miss. Swamp. Next year.

Question. If Muschamp led Ole Miss beats Freeze led Florida in the Swamp next year, then does Foley hire Harvey Updike to go to Oxford and burn down all the trees in the Grove?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Okeechobee Joe;117435 said:
Let's look at this scenario. Let's say Foley has offered Freeze the job. And let's say Freeze has accepted that offer. Then Ole Miss gets curb stomped by Mississippi State in the Egg Bowl Saturday. Let's say the Gators beat the Noles in Tallahassee Saturday. Both games are on at the same time by the way. Muschamp with his stock rising is then hired by Ole Miss. Muschamp, you know, has Ole Miss connections because his wife is an Ole Miss alumna so it's not that far fetched.

Ole Miss plays Florida in the Swamp next year. Freeze coaching Florida. Muschamp coaching Ole Miss. Swamp. Next year.

Question. If Muschamp led Ole Miss beats Freeze led Florida in the Swamp next year, then does Foley hire Harvey Updike to go to Oxford and burn down all the trees in the Grove?

mind-blown-animated-6y17pgEsBdN7y

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If Freeze has been offered, it makes Foley look like a complete liar. So either Foley loses a lot of credibility and is a liar, or Freeze's agent is leaking false info to get him a raise.

I highly doubt Muschamp gets the Ole Miss job if Freeze leaves. He'll be a well paid DC for a year or two and then get a good gig.

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
alcoholica;n117492 said:
If Freeze has been offered, it makes Foley look like a complete liar. So either Foley loses a lot of credibility and is a liar, or Freeze's agent is leaking false info to get him a raise.

I highly doubt Muschamp gets the Ole Miss job if Freeze leaves. He'll be a well paid DC for a year or two and then get a good gig.

I highly doubt it too.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Okeechobee Joe;n117435 said:
Muschamp with his stock rising is then hired by Ole Miss.
Some of you people are crazy.

Chimp won 6, 4 & 6 games AT FLORIDA. His offense is mocked weekly on every major network talking head show.

No one will hire him as HBC again.

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
Law98gator;n117497 said:

Chimp won 6, 4 & 6 games AT FLORIDA. His offense is mocked weekly on every major network talking head show.

Humor by boy humor.

g8rgolfer

Nov 18, 2014
Law98gator;n117497 said:

zOoK thinks you are wrong.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n117497 said:

I bet someone rolls the dice on him again. Probably not a top 5 job but he'll land another head coaching job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.