BREAKING: Suspended Players Offered Pre-Trial Intervention

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
None are playing this year. All still have UF code of conduct type issues. I am in favor of second chances for some, but it will be up to the next HBC to decide. For those who want none back are you going to complain if our scholarships are below the limit for some time?
I would also like 2 see them get a 2nd chance. Hopefully they learned how fast everything can go south and will comeback better people from it. However...one fu*k up (no matter what it is) and I'm booting them!

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I would also like 2 see them get a 2nd chance. Hopefully they learned how fast everything can go south and will comeback better people from it. However...one fu*k up (no matter what it is) and I'm booting them!
Most of them already had a second chance. They are on their third and fourth at this point.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Scarlett and Callaway need to put in a season turning heads playing for Kiffin. Put this criminality 2 years out of sight, out of mind. Then, wow NFL scouts at the combines.
At last chance FAU? Do you thing they would get credit for time served (year out) on the transfer rules? or did you mean Kiffin is our next coach?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
At last chance FAU? Do you thing they would get credit for time served (year out) on the transfer rules? or did you mean Kiffin is our next coach?
If they transfer to FAU, they get to sit out a year. Maybe FAMU.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

.... well, the 2 years indicate transfer - transfer means they don't play at UF.

PS>> I'd never want Kiffin at UF ... that would be like putting a CC fraud as HC.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
.... well, the 2 years indicate transfer - transfer means they don't play at UF.

PS>> I'd never want Kiffin at UF ... that would be like putting a CC fraud as HC.

Gotcha. In my head I was saying three years before they would get drafted that way.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
23a409bb733d7b68993adc19381fb4e6--art-thou-food-safety.jpg

Most teams won't draft at all in the supp draft.

You stole my story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.