BS that Idaho gets off the hook - Foley was outsmarted

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Nautigator said:
Geez ATX, let C. Helmet vent a little bit, your the one that seems a little posses.
I'm actually only posting to show off my new avatar. Am I the first to document wearing the gatorchatter.com t-shirt to a game?
Ox, Is that worth a point? Can I move up to a 11.5?
Darn, I didn't know I had that bald spot, it sucks getting old.:(
It's easily the best avatar on the site.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n41324 said:
Shesshh Helmet. I walk away for an hour and when I come back you've melted down and become Rebar Helmet. :facepalm:

Is rebar a downgrade from concrete?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator said:
NavetG8r;n41324 said:
Shesshh Helmet. I walk away for an hour and when I come back you've melted down and become Rebar Helmet. :facepalm:

It strengthens concrete? Makes it more "immoveable/set". :dunno:

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Nautigator;n41258 said:
Geez ATX, let C. Helmet vent a little bit, your the one that seems a little posses.
I'm actually only posting to show off my new avatar. Am I the first to document wearing the gatorchatter.com t-shirt to a game?
Ox, Is that worth a point? Can I move up to a 11.5?
Darn, I didn't know I had that bald spot, it sucks getting old.:(

:nutswinger:

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
ATXGator said:
Helmet... Are you pissed? What specifically are you pissed about? The canceling of a game in unsafe conditions? Paying Iowa for that game because they had to pay to show up? Not rescheduling? I get that we needed the game, but I'm that case you should only be posses about the cancellation and that was 4 days ago
Yes. Was posting from my phone while my kid was getting a haircut. Clearly not 100% focused

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator said:
NavetG8r;n41324 said:

So, "dumber than rebar" is worse than "dumber than concrete" which is worse than "dumber than a rock"?

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet said:
Zambo;n41313 said:
Lord Helmet
Lord Helmet, hmm, I like the sound of that. I wonder if it's too late to change my screen name.
Block Helmet

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Law98gator said:
NavetG8r;n41324 said:

Rebar.....it's what I would have beat the Idaho mascot with before they got out of town. At least someone would have gotten their azz kicked for $975,000.

HogtownGator

It's Great to be a CCW
Aug 8, 2014
Concrete Helmet said:
Zambo;n41313 said:
Lord Helmet
Lord Helmet, hmm, I like the sound of that. I wonder if it's too late to change my screen name.
Wok Helmet. Stir fry, baby. Mmmmnnn. A little broccolli, a little beef, a little sauce. We're eating mall food now, Wok Head.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
$3.5 Million. And I'm pretty sure you can't insure against that kinda thing. D*mn that's a lot of money to piss away.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
threatmatrix;n41379 said:
$3.5 Million...D*mn that's a lot of money to piss away.

That could also be our motto for the season, but I think he's only making 2.8 million because he seems to miss a lot of the bonuses.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Meltdowns over silly things are hilarious. So we'll play one less boring game against a cupcake. Big deal.

sonomagator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
And I hate to break it to all of you but we WERE insured , it's been reported on just about every site. We are out nothing for refunds or anything else. The only money being paid out is to Idaho and that was gone either way.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
sonomagator said:
And I hate to break it to all of you but we WERE insured , it's been reported on just about every site. We are out nothing for refunds or anything else. The only money being paid out is to Idaho and that was gone either way.
BS...someone melting down (or "performing") without knowing the details? Impossible!

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Gatorious said:
Concrete Helmet;n41180 said:
And as I keep trying to pound through some thick skulls here is we NEEDED this game worse than any team in the country needed their 1st game.....we are behind at this point and it will take at least another week to catch up.

Well, you're preaching to the believers, so no argument there. Yeah, they needed it, but they also need an offense. We haven't had one of those in 3-4 years, so no rush. As an aside, isn't someone posting about thick skulls while wearing a concrete helmet a case of cranial inconguity?
"cranial inconguity" i liked it until you got the spelling goofed.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n41198 said:
You're right, we didn't win the game=lose.
And we lost $975,000.....
I'd say it was a lose lose situation alright.

No man. We didn't play, so it's not a loss or a win. It's nothing but a weird record at the end of the year.....you're sensationalizing. It's ok to be upset, but I hope you've slept on it and realize this was the best outcome given the situation. I think it's smart to not give up the bye week before UGA. We'd be risking injury and depth for the sake of (hopefully) destroying a cupcake.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n41412 said:
Meltdowns over silly things are hilarious.
I'll remember you said this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.