Buckeye Fans want Urban gone

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Not possible. Florida fans are the only fans ungrateful with high expectations. They are the only ones that are actual fanatics about their team. I heard it right here. PE, threat, 2222, aka, cuuf and plenty of others assured me of this.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Not possible. Florida fans are the only fans ungrateful with high expectations. They are the only ones that are actual fanatics about their team. I heard it right here. PE, threat, 2222, aka, cuuf and plenty of others assured me of this.

I find it hilarious that that clown 2222 has completely disappeared! I thought Law was just joking when he suggested 2222 worked for the UAA, but now I think he was 100% correct!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
You forgot Ancient Reptile.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I find it hilarious that that clown 2222 has completely disappeared! I thought Law was just joking when he suggested 2222 worked for the UAA, but now I think he was 100% correct!
We exchanged emails. He decided to "take a step back" from posting on message boards for a while.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
We exchanged emails. He decided to "take a step back" from posting on message boards for a while.
and by step back, he meant he was too big a puss to take his medicine after all the pompous pumping about how Mac was the greatest coach of all time.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
b545896a6385d57aa51278ab2433897f93b108052c6222f53fc82da346d5fd4f.jpg

Seriously, bro. All those play breakdowns with circles and arrows etc? And he had film (sometimes all 22) that clearly wasn't network film?
It would take four hours to make some of those posts.

Oh, and the "I'm not UAA but my friends are and here's what they said"? :rolleyes:

It was pretty obvious he was an insider shill.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
He was 100% on the offensive staff or at minimum within the program. That’s why no matter what, he was defense ad nauseum. Defending felony theft and CC fraud by equating it to blogging while in the office? Gtfo...

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
He was 100% on the offensive staff or at minimum within the program. That’s why no matter what, he was defense ad nauseum. Defending felony theft and CC fraud by equating it to blogging while in the office? Gtfo...
Personally I just think he was the ultimate pumper. He's embarrassed about it now, understandably.

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
great post durty. the sad thing is these pumpers wont acknowledge your point. To think we are the only fans that expect a competent team, is lunacy

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
But but the pumpers said we ran him off and SOS and Chump and probably Mac.

We are spoiled and entitled and the worst fan base ever. The pumpers told us so.

So did Tebow on Saturday morning, when discussing the pressure of the job and fanbase.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
When tricky Nicky lost to freeze for the second straight time I was in Birmingham. The whole fan base was pissed and all the fans on the call in shows in Alabama we’re calling for him to be fired. Spare me the faux SEC network talking points.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Exactly what did he say?

Exactly, go find it yourself. It was on Gameday. Cliff Notes: The greatest two coaches left the job due to expectations of the culture and fanbase due to burn out. McElwain and Muschamp didn't have the mental fortitude to handle the pressure or the personality for the job outside of them not being a culture fit.

g8tr72

Lifetime Member
Jun 8, 2016
Exactly, go find it yourself. It was on Gameday. Cliff Notes: The greatest two coaches left the job due to expectations of the culture and fanbase due to burn out. McElwain and Muschamp didn't have the mental fortitude to handle the pressure or the personality for the job outside of them not being a culture fit.

Thanks for the cliff notes, and less so, the encouragement to go find it myself. What an original idea. Hope your day goes well.

Go Gators.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Exactly, go find it yourself. It was on Gameday. Cliff Notes: The greatest two coaches left the job due to expectations of the culture and fanbase due to burn out.
Lulz. Your self-loathing is sad.

So you think Creyer quit after Saban spanked his azz bc he was concerned about how the fans would treat him?

You think SOS almost left for the NFL in 96 after a NC victory then did leave after a 12-1 season bc of fan backlash?

Get that weak shyt out of here.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Lulz. Your self-loathing is sad.

So you think Creyer quit after Saban spanked his azz bc he was concerned about how the fans would treat him?

You think SOS almost left for the NFL in 96 after a NC victory then did leave after a 12-1 season bc of fan backlash?

Get that weak shyt out of here.

self-loathing? Hitting it like a college girl on quarter beer night already this morning Donkey.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks for the cliff notes, and less so, the encouragement to go find it myself. What an original idea. Hope your day goes well.

Go Gators.

Sorry, thought I put this in, before exiting.. about 10am on the gameday broadcast on Saturday is when he was brought on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator