Founding Member
51f3129cb835e17608d94d1cba33afad43acba887e4464b44f95431d4ef10c45.jpg

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I bet Sue shows up and also accuses dal-Cal.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
What in the world are you talking about? Under expanded rape analysis a person who is under the influence CAN NOT consent, that is IS NOT ABLE TO consent. it has nothing to do with vulnerability or desire or size and strength. If you have sex with someone who can not consent either because of mental capacity, age, temporary impairment, then you have committed rape no matter how much the drunk person, stoned person, under aged person or mentally challenged person wanted to have sex with you.

Most people agree with this analysis when it comes to age or mental capacity. Most people probably agree with this if the person under the influence is completely non-responsive though even this is a bit more problematic. If the person under the influence is capable of responding, then it is even trickier and more people might agree with your personal responsibility argument. The question is where does personal responsibility end?
I think there is some misunderstanding of my meaning, probably because I wasn't clear enough. You and I are not really in disagreement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator