Callaway sues his accuser of sexual assault

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
WTF is MGTOW?
Marine Going Sailors Who Married the Wrong Filipina Stripper and Now Tug Their Own Wankers.

Or words to that effect.

Some of the letters are silent.

Last edited:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
You know, I've gotten some bad shrimp on more than one occasion, but I still love em. Nav needs to eat more shrimp.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Wants his name as clear as possible for his future NFL career.
I thought he was suing to get his named cleared, as in a false accusation, which I support. It was important that she testify and that UF not get an alumni to decide the claim.

While it's equal rights, my thought for both genders is 'For God's sake, take some responsibility for your decisions and think further into the future than 15 minutes!" I will say though, that generally, a woman intoxicated is more vulnerable than a man, because there is often a size difference and usually a strength difference. My comments don't factor in rape drugs in drinks, or I suppose some could theoretically be inhaled. But sheesh, if you're going to choose drinking and smoking and sex, then take some responsibility. I was too high is a legitimate argument, as I've seen people too wasted to do anything, but he, with so much at stake in his future, really should have had some smarts about putting himself in that situation where he could be exploited.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I thought he was suing to get his named cleared, as in a false accusation, which I support. It was important that she testify and that UF not get an alumni to decide the claim.

While it's equal rights, my thought for both genders is 'For God's sake, take some responsibility for your decisions and think further into the future than 15 minutes!" I will say though, that generally, a woman intoxicated is more vulnerable than a man, because there is often a size difference and usually a strength difference. My comments don't factor in rape drugs in drinks, or I suppose some could theoretically be inhaled. But sheesh, if you're going to choose drinking and smoking and sex, then take some responsibility. I was too high is a legitimate argument, as I've seen people too wasted to do anything, but he, with so much at stake in his future, really should have had some smarts about putting himself in that situation where he could be exploited.
Too high is not legitimate. It's simply not possible to get that way from only weed.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Calloway would have been smarter career wise to let this die instead of resurrecting the memory of it for everyone. His less than stellar record is not going to serve him well on his character either, regardless of who took advantage of whom, or if anyone did.

Both of the participant's cases are examples of why its not a great idea to have sex with someone before you have known them for awhile and get some long term idea of how they handle anger, how ethical they are, etc. If you're not going to wait for that, then at least keep yourself sober enough to handle situations that come up.

It's kind of like defensive driving. You don't have to, but your stand a better chance of not being smashed by a careless driver.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Perception wise, she has the advantage. There were very strong reasons I doubted her accusation, but it she was sexually assaulted, then this is cruel. Frankly, because of his general character, I'm starting to wonder. Regardless, him going after her is likely to be perceived as an ungentlemanly gesture. ( old double standard rears its head, this time to male disadvantage) and it might increase perception of his guilt, especially when added in with his other incidents

The only way I see this really helping him is if they negotiate and the terms are something like he drops the suit if she admits he didn't assault her. Maybe that's the true goal.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Too high is not legitimate. It's simply not possible to get that way from only weed.
Yeah, you apparently haven't had the right stuff. This hydro and even synthetic thc isn't the Mexican ditchweed stems and seeds you grew up with.

Thc is a hallucinogen, my friend.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I don't think he hates vagina, I think he hates all of the other parts that contain the vagina.

THAT is the dilemma.
I'll bet he has a tshirt that says exactly that.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Stop the bullsh*t she tried to take advantage of a man that was too high to consent. She needs to pay the price.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
If I were Callaway and his azz getting in trouble all the time.......I'd lay off suing anyone. His cred is in bad shape.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
I will say though, that generally, a woman intoxicated is more vulnerable than a man, because there is often a size difference and usually a strength difference.

What in the world are you talking about? Under expanded rape analysis a person who is under the influence CAN NOT consent, that is IS NOT ABLE TO consent. it has nothing to do with vulnerability or desire or size and strength. If you have sex with someone who can not consent either because of mental capacity, age, temporary impairment, then you have committed rape no matter how much the drunk person, stoned person, under aged person or mentally challenged person wanted to have sex with you.

Most people agree with this analysis when it comes to age or mental capacity. Most people probably agree with this if the person under the influence is completely non-responsive though even this is a bit more problematic. If the person under the influence is capable of responding, then it is even trickier and more people might agree with your personal responsibility argument. The question is where does personal responsibility end?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator