rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I heard he's on a short leash....

...any other type leash would be over his head. :headslap:

If Treon is a blight on our "team concept" he needs to go. I can't see him contributing on the field &
he's already adulterated Mac's "total team" wraparound concept.= You do not do anything "off-the-field"
that hurts the team.... With Grier, we all see how bad such stuff as "private behavior" can derail an entire
team/season ... Mac's so smart to start out guarding his "Gator-charges" from such sour disappointment
in their CFB far-ranging hopes, both for enjoyment (players and GatorNation) and potentials for media success & NFL chances. Just let MacnCrew swamp us with the full Dream !

PS> What say you on this = as far as we know, Callaway could be fulfilling his suspension
in excellent fashion with the university being well pleased.

Last edited:

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Would Janoris qualify?
Nope. Not greener pastures (N. Alabama and playing for 'Chubby' Bowden is not greener pastures) and he was already looking to be an early round pick after his last season - if he could've stayed away from the weed he likely would have gone in the first round (he went 39th).

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
According to his sources, Nick De La Torre said that Callaway is expected to return sometime during the summer (today's mailbag).

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
According to his sources, Nick De La Torre said that Callaway is expected to return sometime during the summer (today's mailbag).
tumblr_o17frv0cdu1u9u459o1_500.gif

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
whatever he did likely wasn't criminal. probably got caught cheating and was being placed on probation like students from the general student body would be so Mac decided to follow suit and make him sit out from football for the same semester.

we've been informed about drug busts in the past so i don't think that was it.

claims of sexual harassment, not assault, maybe. the law wouldn't necessarily get involved but the school would.

dude better get the message, straighten up, and avoid harris like the plague. he has a future in the sport. harris likely does not.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Just cut Harris, kid is a complete bum on and off the field. He's a cancer and needs to be removed.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Just cut Harris, kid is a complete bum on and off the field. He's a cancer and needs to be removed.

His father is former HC of Booker T. Washington in Miami and was an assistant at the U last 3 years...his brother is the current HC at Booker T.......things have to be properly handled and will be.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Is Callaway not being enrolled in summer A bad news or is this no news?

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Just keeps getting better and better for Harris...

"Meanwhile, Harris is currently a defendant in a civil eviction lawsuit filed by the University House apartment complex on SW 13th St. in Gainesville. University House served Harris with a delinquent rent notice on May 17, alleging that Harris owes $2,216.67 in unpaid rent, requiring him to pay the sum within three days. The civil eviction/back rent case was filed in Alachua County court records on May 26."

rockinchair

Dec 11, 2015
I've got a bad feeling Callaway is done at UF. Hopefully I'm wrong.

That being said, I've got a good feeling that the offense Mac runs is kind of a plug and play system at WR.

While it's no secret that we all want Callaway back and that he's a special player, I do think we can make up his production between Cleveland, Swain, Hammond, and Wells.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I think we knew it but McElwain finally confirmed it. And it's bad news if you wanted him back.

Would he be eligible for practice/play if he got cleared finally by the school and was able to start classes in the fall?

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Would he be eligible for practice/play if he got cleared finally by the school and was able to start classes in the fall?

That is why I believe Summer B is more appropriate, if they are in class for Summer B, they are on campus for Fall Practice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator