Can you be a Bucs fan as a Gator?

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
There are pasts, and then there are pasts. There is regret, owning up to mistakes, and crimes, and changing course. And then there is thinking you are so special that law doesn't apply to you. A lot of people do not change when they are not held accountable.And others just laugh at the stupidity of people who enable their crimes.

There is a huge difference between some poor decisions made when an immature teen and serial crime or serial violence. Rapeis has never shown any sign of remorse, even for the things that were publicly undisputed and not rape. The guy couldn't even stop sexually harassing women locally in both verbal and physical ways with rape accusations hanging over his head making the program that enabled him look bad. That should tell you plenty. It's like he did everything he could to further embarrass and undercut their efforts. No gratitude toward them for that, in his behavior. Couldn't even treat Jibo respectfully on the field after awhile. So for me, he is and remains total scum.

I won't pull for the Bucs while they have him or someone like him on the team.
you sold me...I'll stop being a fan of a team because of one douchebag.

Sorry, but it's a sport, I really don't give a rats ass about these dudes when they aren't on the field.

Maybe you all can write hate letters to the team ownership or something, I'm sure it'll go great and he'll be kicked off the team asap.
Personally, I really don't care about people I have no control over...besides, it's just a game...boo hoo.

btw, did you have a problem with Hernandez when he was playing for the Gators? He wasn't exactly clean when he was in gville. Let me guess...that's different.
Did you stop being a Gator when Rainey texted that girl "TIME TO DIE"? I'll bet that's different too.

Sorry, I'm simply not going to be butthurt by what douchebags do in their personal lives that I can't control...complete waste of time.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
URG lives in Orlando and his boy, Jeff Demps, was on the Bucs roster at one point. I know from a while back, back when we both posted on SBL, that he was Bucs fan.

I felt sorry for him then and I do now. ;)

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
I can love Urg and still hate Rapeis and the bucs. Life is funny that way...

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
you sold me...I'll stop being a fan of a team because of one douchebag.

Sorry, but it's a sport, I really don't give a rats ass about these dudes when they aren't on the field.

Maybe you all can write hate letters to the team ownership or something, I'm sure it'll go great and he'll be kicked off the team asap.
Personally, I really don't care about people I have no control over...besides, it's just a game...boo hoo.

btw, did you have a problem with Hernandez when he was playing for the Gators? He wasn't exactly clean when he was in gville. Let me guess...that's different.
Did you stop being a Gator when Rainey texted that girl "TIME TO DIE"? I'll bet that's different too.

Sorry, I'm simply not going to be butthurt by what douchebags do in their personal lives that I can't control...complete waste of time.

You could have just said "I love and support Jameis" and saved us a lot of time.

:grin:

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
At least he's making a living doing something.

:shocked3:
post-13896-0-56018400-1486070065.gif

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
URG, for the love of all that is holy come over to the good side. Become a Jags fan, with our three Gators and tradition of excellence. If you were older, you would feel at home with our motto "wait till next year" (correction) decade.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
URG, for the love of all that is holy come over to the good side. Become a Jags fan, with our three Gators and tradition of excellence. If you were older, you would feel at home with our motto "wait till next year" (correction) decade.
tradition of excellence?
:trump:

Besides, I ain't switching to a team that's going to move to London ;)

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The Bucs are as neglect in selecting support staff as they are player personnel. A high-ranking member of the current staff has committed various acts that, if exposed, would be cause for automatic termination from just about any NFL team. How do I know? I'm engaged to his former wife.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Somewhere up on the third or fourth floor of what we used to call Library East, in one of those metal study cubes, to the side of the desk, is the following message scratched into the metal: "0-24. The Bucs may never win a game." I think I put it alongside some guy's graphic description of his date with a loose freshman.

By now that area's probably been replaced by a plush student lounge. That would be a good thing.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Gotta love the maze of 'Stacks' in Library East... when your Dorm floor is going nuclear, need a personal black hole from distractions... Go Undergraduate Gator!! Plenty of stories of exam worries and academic triumphs plus food across the street, breath some air... good times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.