CeCe Jefferson has not signed LOI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
biggator6;n172316 said:
.. and Richardson (who doesn't exactly come from big money) was driving expensive SUVs around? Several different ones, if I recall.
Not to mention those 40k SUV's we're sitting on 8k rims and tires. Lol

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
Gator98MD;n172069 said:
What if Dub promises Leo some free popcorn, will he send in the LOI then? :popcorn:

jackasses cant have none!!!

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm actually surprised that Alabama hasn't come under scrutiny by HS Coaches. Kids go there with high hopes and if they don't show promise in the 1st or 2nd year, Bama finds a way to get rid of them. To me the most tragic thing is how Saban uses these kids up in college. By the time the make it to the pros, their bodies are half broken.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
LagoonGator68;n172270 said:
They are cheating big time. Trent Richardson proved that to me as I had personal knowledge of his situation. Saban has no DIRECT knowledge of it because he looks the other way just like Bear taught Bobby Bowden to do. The Bama bagmen are slick, though.

I have a good story about Bama bagmen. A guy I worked with here in Tampa who was a 3-star recruit about 6-7 years ago at most was telling me some good stories about recruits getting paid. One story in particular was during a visit of his to Bama, he said boosters/assistant coaches/whoever would whisk certain recruits into a hidden area of the locker room and give them a bag of Chick-Fil-A. Underneath their chicken sandwiches would be a few fresh Benjamins instead of napkins. He also said after he was transferring from the program he originally went to (don't feel like outing him, too easy to figure this stuff out), LSU offered his family $10K spread out over 5 years if he transferred there. He ended up going elsewhere, but wouldn't tell me what he received. Mindblowing.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The latest from Zach's twitter account:

Talked to CeCe Jefferson's dad, Leo. Said whenever his son is comfortable with Chris Rumph and ready to fax his LOI to UF, he's OK with it.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
biggator6;n172330 said:
Not sure if you noticed - but Rumph has been introduced officially.

:shocked:

Holy Geeeze! I check this morning and no news. Step away for a few hours around here and you miss a lot!

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorBart;n172391 said:

Talked to CeCe Jefferson's dad, Leo. Said whenever his son is comfortable with Chris Rumph and ready to fax his LOI to UF, he's OK with it.

I guess if he's comfortable with Rumph, Gainesville will suddenly move further away from Maclenny.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GatorBart;n172391 said:

Tomorrow........... at least by 5 p.m. or late Monday.....

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
how much is it going to cost us?

ufgator2002

Bleeds Orange and Blue
Aug 11, 2014
UPDATE 2:22pm: I just spoke with my source regarding Cece Jefferson. He did indeed hold off on faxing in his signed LOI to UF due to his lack of total certainty about the UF DL coach position. He did, after all, cite Terrell Williams as a reason for why he chose UF in his official announcement on Wednesday. But the time he spent holding off on faxing the LOI was merely spent doing research on Chris Rumph; googling him, asking friends/former players of Rumph about him, and talking with his mother about him. This is what my source told me:

-A little while ago, he completed his little investigation on Rumph, and was possibly even more excited about playing for Rumph than he was about playing for Williams. He was absolutely giddy about his track record at three premiere schools.

-The source also reiterated that Cece did in fact commit to UF, and not a certain coach. He said that Cece understands that anything can happen with the current coaching staff, up to and including “the possibility that McElwain punches a fan in week three of the 2015 season, gets fired, Jeremy (Foley) hires a new head coach and the new head coach hires an entirely new staff.” In that specific (farfetched) scenario, the source tells me, Cece would remain 100% committed to Florida.

-Cece’s mother is 100% on board with her son being a Gator.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
ufgator2002;n172462 said:
“the possibility that McElwain punches a fan in week three of the 2015 season, gets fired, Jeremy (Foley) hires a new head coach and the new head coach hires an entirely new staff.” In that specific (farfetched) scenario, the source tells me, Cece would remain 100% committed to Florida.

:lol:

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
ufgator2002;n172462 said:
UPDATE 2:22pm: I just spoke with my source regarding Cece Jefferson. He did indeed hold off on faxing in his signed LOI to UF due to his lack of total certainty about the UF DL coach position. He did, after all, cite Terrell Williams as a reason for why he chose UF in his official announcement on Wednesday. But the time he spent holding off on faxing the LOI was merely spent doing research on Chris Rumph; googling him, asking friends/former players of Rumph about him, and talking with his mother about him. This is what my source told me:

-A little while ago, he completed his little investigation on Rumph, and was possibly even more excited about playing for Rumph than he was about playing for Williams. He was absolutely giddy about his track record at three premiere schools.

-The source also reiterated that Cece did in fact commit to UF, and not a certain coach. He said that Cece understands that anything can happen with the current coaching staff, up to and including “the possibility that McElwain punches a fan in week three of the 2015 season, gets fired, Jeremy (Foley) hires a new head coach and the new head coach hires an entirely new staff.” In that specific (farfetched) scenario, the source tells me, Cece would remain 100% committed to Florida.

That's funny. But Mac doesn't seem like the Muschamp type.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
gatormandan;n172484 said:
Why not right now?
Isn't that the question of the day? Why wait another minute?

DevoGator

Founding Member
Grip it Good
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
Leo needs to return the other caps so he has gas money to get the school to fax?

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n172485 said:
Isn't that the question of the day? Why wait another minute?

According to my sources, CeCe is currently backpacking in the dense labyrinth of the Amazon rainforest in a remote South American country. There is no fax machine within 500 miles of him and he is unable to send in his LOI until tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.