Not open for further replies.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
KCgator;n171949 said:
Correct. The kid from Minneapolis.

Talk about a bust. I think it was between Miami and USCw all the way until he signed the LOI. He was a can't miss prospect. And I've heard nothing regarding him in either college or the NFL. That's why it's important to create depth. So many kids are boom and bust.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Marianna said:
Dub they already involved and that's why his Pops is acting a damn fool.
Is Leo the Loser too dumb to realize NFL player personnel offices place issues of this type in Cece's dossier? Character issues and shake-downs are not something the League takes lightly any longer.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I think Seantrel Henderson started at RT for the Bills the whole season.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
LagoonGator68;n172119 said:
Is Leo the Loser too dumb to realize NFL player personnel offices place issues of this type in Cece's dossier? Character issues and shake-downs are not something the League takes lightly any longer.
I don't believe he gives a damn about any of that. It looks like he's more interested in filling up his pockets instead of his sons future.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Don't hear much about this situation either:

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Still no LOI... it certainly still seems like Cece is Gator, but I'll feel better when we have a signed LOI... is he waiting for a DL coach?

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
TheDouglas78;n172138 said:

UGA seems to think they have a shot, but i'd love it if we got him in here. we need LBs. what a vicious game everyone is playing.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Gatoravatara;n172149 said:
He is waiting for Leo to fall asleep so he can send it.

he's gotta figure out which mattress he hid it under first.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I think it must be he is waiting to see and meet who the next DL coach will be. His mother can sign, they don't need Leo to make it official. So this could drag out a few more days until the DL/WR coach is named...

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78;n172138 said:

That's because this is a legit situation. Smith was going to UCLA for the LB coach. UGA caught wind that the LB coach was leaving and called Smith. I seriously doubt he ends at UCLA. I believe the coach really left, but I haven't kept up with it since Wednesday. That is a trust breaker. UGA probably lands him, but in this case it's a good thing. Kid was being left in the dark.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Marianna said:
I don't believe he gives a damn about any of that. It looks like he's more interested in filling up his pockets instead of his sons future.
Sixty grand today can cost Cece a million in guaranteed bonus in 3 years if he pans out.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
LagoonGator68;n172183 said:
Sixty grand today can cost Cece a million in guaranteed bonus in 3 years if he pans out.
This needs the point that somebody needs to beat in to Leo's thick skull. With the antics he has pulled the past couple of days, it will bring a spotlight to him and the family's finances if Cece signs somewhere else. Also, would that school want to risk the investigation and penalties that could come?

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
CaribGator;n172187 said:
This needs the point that somebody needs to beat in to Leo's thick skull. With the antics he has pulled the past couple of days, it will bring a spotlight to him and the family's finances if Cece signs somewhere else. Also, would that school want to risk the investigation and penalties that could come?

someone will always take a chance on talent...

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
CaribGator;n172187 said:
If he lands at Bama no investigation will occur. Especially with little nicks butt buddy Mark Emmert running things. You don't land 4 straight #1 classes without cheating I don't care who you are or who you have coaching.

KCgator

Superhero
Sep 7, 2014
Marianna said:
If he lands at Bama no investigation will occur. Especially with little nicks butt buddy Mark Emmert running things. You don't land 4 straight #1 classes without cheating I don't care who you are or who you have coaching.

Not remotely true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member