CFP National Title Game

g8tr72

Lifetime Member
Jun 8, 2016
As much as I despise UGA's success, I do enjoy all the whining about an all SEC title game.

And then this is interesting......

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Danny Kanell is a moron. He gets eviscerated by his ex espn colleagues on twitter every day. Just another justification post for why his ass got fired. Dumb Nole

Last edited:

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The best team in the SEC has 4 losses and two 1 loss SEC teams are playing for it all?

Put down the pipe Danny.

Last edited:

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Weren't some of the media types the same ones who wanted a playoff to keep from seeing 2 SEC teams in the BCS Game several years back?....I'm not one who likes to beat my chest and holler SEC,SEC, but it looks like some people are going to complain about this too....
@#stopwateringdownmyCFBplease........

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Not much joy in Mudville (My house). I would have preferred that the fricking leg humpers and elephants both lose. Those two are our immediate problem and here they are on the national stage building momentum.

I hope the pachyderms destroy the canines.

Last edited:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If Kanell is calling Auburn the best team, what does that make UCF?

Bama&GatorFan

Friends in high places
Dec 5, 2015
Auburn lost four games and they are the best team in the country? They lost to a Group of 5 team? Give me a break!

On a positive note, it was good to see Alabama's defense play like Alabama's defense again. I think we can stop Georgia and win the national championship. At least I feel like we should.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
People are going to be whining all week. Sec whine, SEC cry. LOL.

CU-UF

Meh
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
I hate to say it, but I am going to go ahead and call the dawgs a team of destiny. Those seniors coming back have made all the difference for them.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Weren't some of the media types the same ones who wanted a playoff to keep from seeing 2 SEC teams in the BCS Game several years back?....I'm not one who likes to beat my chest and holler SEC,SEC, but it looks like some people are going to complain about this too....
@#stopwateringdownmyCFBplease........

What's ironic is if the BCS were still in existence it would have been Clemson and Oklahoma in the title game. Funny how things work out.

biggator6

Oct 2, 2014
I'm pulling hard for a dysentery outbreak so bad that they can't field two teams for the game.

**** both of these programs with a pineapple.

Bama didn't even win their DIVISION, much less the conference.. why even have conferences and divisions and championships if it doesn't mean ****?

**** Georgia. **** Bama.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
UGA is about the luckiest group Ive ever seen. If not for stupid calls by kid Riley, they should have been blown out by OU yesterday. I could have swore big game Bob was still calling the plays to lose. I mean who in their right mind does essentially an onside kick before half to hand feed a FG try?

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Not much in Mudville (My house). I would have preferred that the fricking leg humpers and elephants both lose. Those two are our immediate problem and here they are on the national stage building momentum.

I hope the pachyderms destroy the canines.

I feel the same way. WTF would want good things for our direct recruiting competitors? I wanted Oklahoma to win it all. I'm about sick to death of watching Alabama play in title games and wish nothing but a plague on Georgia. Screw 'em all.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm pulling hard for a dysentery outbreak so bad that they can't field two teams for the game.

**** both of these programs with a pineapple.

Bama didn't even win their DIVISION, much less the conference.. why even have conferences and divisions and championships if it doesn't mean ****?

**** Georgia. **** Bama.
It's rankings that ultimately rule the day. Personally, I think they should expand the field further. The more inclusive, the more uncertain, the better.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Just found a GIF of Kanell

giphy.gif

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
What a nightmare matchup - I think only FSU v Georgia could have been worse. I don't want Saban winning another championship but you always have to root against Georgia.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Will come down to 'Bama's health.

In their loss to Auburn, 'Bama was decimated by injury, especially on D. Auburn was able to run through them.

In their win over Klimpson, 'Bama was much healthier and their D looked (and played) like their D.

They had a couple go down in that Klimpson game. Are the injuries serious? Will they be back for the game against UGA?

We shall see.

Alex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.